Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kiss Me Goodbye piano sheet music - Minitokyo

Kiss Me Goodbye piano sheet music

page 1 of 1 7 total items

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Hi...^.^
I hope I post this thread at the right place...

Well, I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get Kiss Me Goodbye piano sheet music sung by Angela Aki in Final Fantasy XII...

I really, really need it...^>^
So, I wou;d really appreaciate it if anyone knew...^^,

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Here you go, download the file from here (I hope it's what you've been searching for):

Kiss me GoodBye-Piano Sheet

Signature

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Thank you very much...^>^
I really appreciate it...^u^

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Can I ask a question too?
I want other piano sheet music too...
anime songs especially those sung by angela aki...
like this one... Sakurairo - angela aki...
Thanks ^^

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

Yoko-Litner

Yoko-Litner

?????????

Um I have a question....

I can't fin sheet music anywhere for Angela Aki's "Somebody Stop Me", or " Solitude" does anybody know where I can find it?

I would totally appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

my-maidenvectoryvector-wallersnocturnal-mtssesshomaru-luvinhellsingbloodthirstyfullmetal-alchemist-fansbrokenwings-trinitybloodcode-geass-knightsdark-walliescolorfull-wallies[gruop=cute-wallies]cafe-tboujin-arenadoujinshi-support-clubdark-palacedemons-of-rebellion

Akone

Akone

i never knew what i was missing!

I LOVE ALL HER SONG BUT KISS ME GOOD BYE I LIKE THE MOST T.T love it

i guess it was all just make-believe never knew what I was missing,but I knew once we started kissin' ..I found......Love ? I love u Boo Bear ?
~Yoku Foxx~

i've just dl it. amazing. my gl played piano. i play the vocal part by violin. it's totally amazing.

()()
( . .)
c(")(")....

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.