Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What you would do with a Time machine? - Minitokyo

What you would do with a Time machine?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

If someone sells/give you a device to travel in time and it actually works....What would you do?
Personally, I would travel forward to see what happens with me in a couple of years ahead....after all, you cant change the past in theory, but if you know your future, you can change your destiny in the present....

But if you travel backwards, what would you do? Where you will go?, or when?

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I would go head in the future and find what stocks did well and who won in all the sporting events. Then I would come back and bet eveything i had and get rich. :) :)

Signature

I don't think I'd go back and try to change anything having to do with my life. It's what it was and made me who I am, for better or worse.

I'd be very tempted to go back and watch some historical events, like the debates over the Declaration of Independence or drafting the Constitution of the United States. Maybe I'd get the answer to some mysteries, like "Where is Amelia Earhart?"

If I was going forward, I'd find out the history of a couple of stocks and bonds, come back and play them right so as to ensure I can retire early. Or go really far forward to where star travel is available and book a passage outbound, doesn't matter where. I'd give anything to go into space, and even more than that to go to the stars. That's where humanity's future lies.

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

I should write all this ideas....just in case.... :)

I will like to travel backwards and see how the heck the egyptians built their pyramids, or maybe if Atlantis really existed....and who draw the Nazca lines...

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

RahXephon

the Professor

I would travel to the near future and see which stocks will rise, then i'll travel back to the present time and invest a lot on that stock. While you're in the future, buy yourself a treatment for you body that makes it stop aging. After that, I don't really need the time machine anymore ;)

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Screw betting on sports or stocks. I'd go and steal some really awesome invention from the future, like a teleportation device or something, bring it back with the blueprints, and make billions making it and selling of patient rights. Easy Street for life, man....

Either that or I'd watch when Earth finally bites the bullet, just out of curiosity.

i would go to the past and fix the "mistakes" i did.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I'd be interested in trying to stop Adam from committing the original sin. XD

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

i will go back and try to save innocent people from dying in wars,(the Russian school hastage takeover crisis)

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

i would get the lottery numbers of the next drawing :D

I'd probably destroy it o_O
Maybe I'd hide it.... but use it, I'm not too sure bout that...

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Pay attention: I'd travel to my childhood and beat the crap out of all the brats who bullied me back then. And I'd also save myself from the tortures prepared by my evil parents. By denunciating them to the social service and the police! You cannot comprehend now, but I'd go into some children's home and it would be good for me.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

I would go back in time to confirm that certain historical events did or did not happen, but would not change them. Altering the past, even your own, would cause a paradox and perhaps even prove to be fatal to you or someone else.

Quote by Paoloi would go to the past and fix the "mistakes" i did.

Awww come on now... mistakes are what makes us grow. Without them we'd all suck.

Quote by Vagrant123I'd be interested in trying to stop Adam from committing the original sin.

Adam? What bible are you reading? ;)

i would go back in time and correct all the big mistakes i made in my past.

heh... acctually the same as paolo lol.

Laser

AkaKori

I'd go back in time and kill my grandfather :D

Machinae Supremacy - The origin of SiD-metal. Rock plus SiD sound chip (C64/Amiga/etc). Go to: www.machinaesupremacy.com
Machinae forums: http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com

I would find out just when did the dinosaurs live and how they died out. After all, there are many conspiracies about carbon dating nowadays.

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

I would go to the past and buy more anime magazines for my Minitokyo scan gallery ^^

Signature

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

yea.. same here.. correct all the mistakes i made -_-

giving it all away...

Ill correct my stupid government's mistakes...

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

cyn

Mi^u

Quote by DarkParagon

Quote by Paoloi would go to the past and fix the "mistakes" i did.

Awww come on now... mistakes are what makes us grow. Without them we'd all suck.

Quote by Vagrant123I'd be interested in trying to stop Adam from committing the original sin.

Adam? What bible are you reading? ;)

Yeps, part of growing is to make mistakes. But realize it as soon as possible so u can still fix it. Yeah~ XD

Well, i think what Vagrant means is stopping Adam to eat the "apple".
Anyway, no offense bro~

==~*~*~ :+: Hav F41TH in these F41NT3D time :+: ~*~*~*~==
.. "Farewell my friend, now it is time to make our Dreams into Reality"

i would go to japan to see the training of the samurai ^^ next, i would go in the past to see if jesus had really existed and finally, to the future but i think i would be too afraid to know !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Epyon

Epyon

Carlo

Go TO thE paST anD fIX aLL mY pRoBlEmS buT i THInk THAT mY LifE wOnt HAvE hUmaN gRacE.. cUZ evERyThiNg WIll B AlMOst PerFect....... :hmpf:

Hmmmm I would want to go back in time and meet my older brother who passed away before I was born..... I Don't know if I would change the past but I really would like to meet him (even if he is only 2years old).

On a more less personal basis I would love to go back and look at some of the ancient civilisations and even meet old clissic writters/historieans/scientists and see what they were really like and how much we really do know of their cultures and such.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.