Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fate/Stay Night [Spoilers] - Minitokyo

Fate/Stay Night [Spoilers]

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Please do not continue reading this thread if you have not watch this anim completely! Most importantly if you love this anime and Saber! (Although I know many of you have already! ^_^')
I read this REVIEW on wikipedia. It's a review of the Fate/Stay Night episodes. In the conclusion it's written that Saber did die in the end. I have not yet watched the last episode. I was wondering if anyone of you know's it's true. Please, this is total disaster coz I love her character! T_T

I agree. This is true, I really hate about bad ending like this, and the man character die...

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

It's sad, but it's true, Saber did die in the end.. Well, king Arthur did die in the end too, right?

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Yes Saber dies in the end unfortunately. She is my favorite character in Fate/stay night. I would havbe loved to see a better ending but alas, we got what we got. And yes, King Arthur died in the end as well (since Saber is the female version of King Arthur).

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

...yes... she did die in the end sadly... and it wouldn't be a happy ending if she lived either...since she and shirou aren't together.... *sniff*...

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Because the anime storyline taken straight from the game, so... yes, Saber die. But she die in the past, as King Arthur. Hmm... curious about Fate / Zero, which taken timeline 10 years before...

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

What I thought was that she went back to Shirou by dying in her pervious life. But all of the sudden I remembered that she cannot even appear as a servant since she has returned her sword to the Lady of The Lake (Sorry I forgot her name ^_^')

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.