Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eh? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

Quote: 'Hanabi (Fireworks)' by Bernouli2 has been placed in quarantine and cannot be viewed nor downloaded.
Only the owner of the gallery item can initiate a request to return it to the gallery.

It will be permanently purged on or short after August 09.

Minitokyo Staff urges everyone to submit their pictures in either the Sandbox or Anime Pictures Dump: This generally is more benicifial to your credit count, and an item posted there can never be deleted. Also, the amount of feedback you receive does not necessarily have to be less than in the gallery.

Have I done something wrong? And how exactly do I initiate a request to return it? x_X

Help me. ;_;

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Moved to deletion complaints.
Wallpaper in question: Hanabi (Fireworks) by Bernouli2
In the PM you received, there was something written at the bottom telling you specifically why it was deleted.
In this case, the extraction needs work and it's smudged or blurred in a lot of places to cover up the poor extraction.
You can submit it in The Sandbox to get some advice on how to improve.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

Alright. Thanks. u_U;

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.