Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is the best couple for Saya? - Minitokyo

Who is the best couple for Saya?

Tagged under Blood+

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

malenits

malenits

^.-# Eternity Be Mine #-.^

Hi!
In your opinion, Who is the best coulple for Saya?
Kai, Haji or Solomon?

I think Haji is the best! :)
He is so Haji :D

Decide!

See ya!

*-> A soul that cannot be saved.
In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly.
Now, it creates a night with a full moon <-*
Signature

For me, Saya's best couple is Haji too, even though the others are really cute too. :)

I remember there was another thread discussing about Saya's coupling here. I chose Haji too. :) Solomon steps on my nerves, because he's so damn handsome and manipulative. I run mad evertime I find him trying to convince Saya to accept his own ways. Grrr >=( ...On the other hand in Haji; so caring and understanding. Another reason that I prefer him, is because of his past with Saya. If anyone, Haji knows Saya better. :)

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I vote for Solomon. He's more talkative to start with, more handsome... even more in love. If I was Saya, I'd pick Solomon!

Signature

I think Haji, but I like Solomon best. :)

haji of course..he's been saya's side for a long long very long~time..i think only haji deserve to be with saya...beside..i can't think saya will end up with other guy..solomon and kai are good boys too..but..i just can't accept saya will with other guy beside haji...:)

i think solomon is more handsome,but i like haji more,wo i choose haji. ^^

vongocmai

Celestial Being

Haji,my only answer.There is nobody who will be siutable for Saya expect Haji

I would say Haji, he suits her more. Even though Solomon is more charming

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Haji all the way!

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

I think its Hagi too ;P.
I wouldnt consider Kai at all, and Solomon...hmm...he's a bit too weird, tho not that bad ;P.

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

I am a Haji fan so yah Haji would be the best choice in my eyes I always liked guys with dark hair more than guys with blond hair o.O
probably because I am also blond with white shin >_< and blue eyes and the opposite attracts me ^_^'

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Haji of course!

i think the best one for saya is solomon,he so kind and gentle

moonlight13

moonlight13

"Live on, Clare...."

Hagi is the best couple for saya.. ^_^

hagi of course!

merged: 09-26-2007 ~ 03:36am
solomon is gay end kai too

Does it honestly matter? Saya is sleeping for long periods of time, as you SHOULD know. Kai will die after seeing her at most 4 times again and Haji is just going to continue to be a seemingly emotionless person who does what is needed, cold-hearted or not. Meanwhile, she already turned solomon down, to even use him as an example is stupid. The only thing I wonder from everyone else is which saya they would have preferred in the anime; the merciless one or the one they got? Doesn't change anything, just brings opinions out into the open.

merged: 09-26-2007 ~ 04:21am
And honestly, don't pick solomon, that means she would have children that started...in cacoons. For the sake of what may happen if they hooked up, take him out of the selection. I'm kinda interested as to why most say haji, a few say solomon, and none say kai. Kai's old girlfriend whats-her-name goes with the reporter, which, considering she goes to high school, might as well be pedophilia if you take a moment to think about it.

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

i think that the best couple for saya could be solomon .. and haji!

I know that no one has submitted in awhile about this, but what's so wrong with Kai? He loves her, always wants to protect her, not to mention Saya's the only close connection he has left.
I mean, let's face it, Haji would be great, but he's said himself that he won't get into Saya's personal life (whatever that means) and maybe some of the stuff they've been through is just too much to deal with.
Sure, it could be a little weird at first because Saya and Kai were "siblings" but I think they could both easily get past that. I've always thought that Kai has more than just brotherly love on his mind.

If Kai saw Saya 4 times he would be over 120 years old... just saying... since she sleeps for 30 years at a time.

I choose Hagi because he's always been there for her and truely loves her no matter what happens.

i think the best couple for saya would be solomon.. he was willing to sacrifice everthing including divas wrath.. though he hasnt had enough time to prove to saya his love for her..

Actually, Kai would almost certainly not be able to see her more than two more times. Saya sleeps for 30 years, and then remains active for about 3. I believe Kai is 19 when the series ends, so that puts him at 85 at the end of two more reunions. He'd be 115 the by the start of the third meeting, which would most likely put him either senile or 6 feet under; unless he became a chevalier, which I somehow don't see happening . . .

Really, when it comes down to it, Haji is the best one. No one knows her better, and he is the closest to having shown true romantic feelings towards her. Their lives are also already completely entwined to boot.
Soloman may be obsessed with Saya, but whether that's actually love, even on his end, is debatable. Saya didn't think he was a decent match, and I don't think so myself either. In fact, even though he's slightly more likely than Kai, I wouldn't even pick him as #2. That spot would go to some unnamed character she meets down the road that hasn't even been born yet.

In the end though, while I would say Haji if anyone, I don't think even that would happen. It's just not in Saya's nature, nor Haji's. I'd be curious what direction their lives take them after the series for sure, and there's a chance that Saya may find true romance yet, but not with the currently provided characters.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Haji all the way... ^_^

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Haji all the way <3! =] He's always been there for her since childhood til the present time waiting, watching, caring, protecting, loving her. Plus, he loves her as she loves him.

Solomon would be the next choice if there was no Haji. He cared and love Saya and gave up and will give up anything just to be with her. But my vote goes to Haji xD

As for Kai, i cannot even consider him as her lover. He's family. They were siblings and neither has shown any feelings other than care/love for a family member.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.