Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is the best couple for Saya? - Minitokyo

Who is the best couple for Saya?

Tagged under Blood+

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

defitinly haji that is only one that makes senses to me.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Definitely Haji. He knows her better, has been with her the longest, not to mention the fact that he's almost died for her (on several occasions). If that's not true love, then I really don't know what is.
Kai's her brother so......no.
Maybe Solomon...but she has to be real desperate.

In an ideal world, I'd vote for Kai. During parts of the series it seems that his feelings run deeper than just love for a sister, though that's certainly the sentiment at the end of the show. Remember that he KNOWS she's not someone he grew up with during his early years, so the Westermarck effect (not being attracted to someone you knew during your first six years or so of life) doesn't come into play for him. He would, of course, have to become her chevalier for it to even work, and she'd have to move past looking at him as a brother/friend...

Like I said, in an ideal world, I'd vote for Kai, but in canon, it doesn't seem to be an option for him anymore. He's following in George's footsteps, which is noble on its own. <3 Even without Saya and Riku, he's not as alone as he could be.

Solomon isn't even an option, IMO. Since human forms of contraception likely wouldn't be as effective with chiropterans, I sincerely doubt she could have a relationship with him that wouldn't be constantly overshadowed by the possibility of creating more chiropterans/another set of queens. Besides, his attraction to her is based almost entirely on instinct as Diva's chevalier.

Haji, on the other hand, genuinely loves her, even if it makes him a "freak" in the chiropteran world (for not wanting Diva). He's known her the longest, and devoted his life to her. He really is the only viable choice in the end, and is well-suited to it.

well I think the best person that suits saya is haji *^^* his always be there for her in the good and the bad times and will always be with her in the end

Saya - Hajji!
OFCOURSE!

Hmm, I really think that all 3 would make a good one. HajixSolomonxSaya is my OT3... so, I guess all three should share, and yes, that includes the 'yaoi' part too. xD

I say Haji is the best for Saya. He's been with her almost her whole life.

haji or soloman but mostly haji

YENESIS

YENESIS

Daysi & Mu

oh yea of curse haji ! for ever is the lovely boy! is prefect! for always *-*

mm solomon is mine!

Yenesis ama a los conejitos

Haji 100% I like him a lot! he is so faithful and he would do anything for her! It's true love! Kai is too much her brother and Solomon is too...fishy. :-)

Haji, they love each other!
Let them be happy together!

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

i say haji and hes cute by the way.

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

Haji :) ... Kai has an anoinig voise, Solomon is nice, but Haji was alway there for Saya, so HAJI is the one

I think Haji will be the one as he will follow her. But I wonder, Haji never shown his full transformation in the series, wonder why.

DEFINITELY Haji.... He's really devoted to Saya... And Saya is more herself when she's with Haji esp in the latter part of the series...

I think Haji <3
he is so cute and he is the best for Saya :) ^^

*sighs* Haji is the only one who truly understands Saya's position and probably is one of the few that has her best interests at heart.

He has the personality of a cardboard box, though. 8|

Haji X saya the best couple ever :D :D X-O X-O XD XD

Haji! Haji is the best man for Saya! Not only do they look perfect together, they also compliment each other perfectly. Haji loves Saya so much, and in fact, I think it's safe to say that Saya feels the same way for Haji. Not only that, their history makes it more perfect. It seems a bit outrageous if Saya was to choose someone else other than Haji. I think through the series, it has made it clear, though in a subtle manner, that Saya is for Haji, and Haji is for Saya alone. Nuff said.

As for Solomon, I think he is good for Saya, but I strongly believe that he is perfect for Diva. Solomon, after all, according to James, is Diva's favorate chevaliar.

As for Kai, no bloody way! It's prepostorous to think that they have feelings for each other that is more than a brother and a sister! Kai's conviction in protecting Saya is that of a big brother not of a lover or what so ever. He has this brotherly instinct to protect Saya. For him Saya is a part of his family, that is why he will protect her no matter what.

Dreamsprite

Dreamsprite

Leaf Village Shinobi

Definitly Haji

Haji is the best match for Saya. He's always been there. Solomon and Kai are ok but I think Solomon and Diva are better and Kai and that girl that's crazy about him.

Think it would be Haji, Kai is human and he probably couldn't live with Saya for long. And Haji has been together with Saya for a very long time, he knows her well, and protects her at all time. Haji and Saya forever. =)

Nurmy

Nurmy

neko lover's lover

to tell you the truth i didn't watch this anime yet, just the beginning.. but i think it must be Haji:)
and my friend seem???? ?? ????????? ????? Solomon - don't remember, meant she couple or just his 'coolness' ^^

merged: 08-19-2010 ~ 09:33pm
to tell you the truth i didn't watch this anime yet, just the beginning.. but i think it must be Haji:)
and my friend seem told me something about Solomon - don't remember, meant she couple or just his 'coolness' ^^

Signature
Everybody has his own Sun inside. Just let it shine.

Saya and Solomon! ^^

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.