Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gaara's retirement and a new staff is needed. - Minitokyo

Gaara's retirement and a new staff is needed.

Group announcement by Vectory

Which system is better?

Propose system
7 votes
Nomination system
11 votes
Quick system
4 votes
Other(please state in this thread)
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

This is just a little announcement. Just to announce that I am going to retire from Vectory staff because soon, I won't be as active as I am now(or was lol). But I'll try to visit this group when I have time.

So, Vectory needs a new staff to handle the Gallery section thus highlighting works that deserve more attention.
If you wish to be in that position, all you need to do is send me a PM before July 7th.
Please also state why you want to have that position.

Other requirements and rules
- open to all members(including mods but not admins, haha)
- you must be and stay active in Vectory
- you don't need to be an active artist but preferably, an active commenter.
- frequently check the guestbook for members' works
- good use of words when highlighting
- to know who is better for the position, applicants must include their Highlight reason for this randomly selected work <--clicky

------------

As for the poll thing, which system do you prefer to be in Vectory?

Propose system - Anyone(admins, mods and members) can propose items to the gallery mods,and the mods will highlight the items they think worth to be highlighted.

Nomination system- Quite similar to Simple-ism's gallery system, the only difference is that only nominated artworks will get highlighted or noticed by the mods. Members are free to vote whichever works, and the item that get the highest number of votes at the end of the month will be the Monthly Feature.
(note that the page will be loooonngg if not organized properly)

Quick system - This is the old system, where only the gallery mods will highlight works. Members don't have the power here.

Please vote whatever choice you like, before July 12th. Thanx.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

aww... you're giving up your power eh...

I would vote for the nomination system, but the page is pretty long as it is, and I dunno how ppl at simple-ism manage to keep track of the number of votes ^_^' I think proposal system will work for now. And if nobody has proposed anything in say a week, the gallery mod can choose to propose and highlight (like the 'quick system').

lol, random image? XD but it's really small... it's supposed to be a vexel right?

Oh yeah, what about the "Noticed" section?

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Aw, do ya have to go? :(
I really like the nomination system over at Simple-ism, so that's getting my vote.
I won't be applying though, that's a lot of work, and this group is extremely active.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

I will choose the Propose system.......to me I think its much better :)
but to think that your leaving makes me wanna cry T_T

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm just a newbie here, and i'm not really knowing everyone at the moment, but its sad that you have something else to take care of. I hope you will be fine. so take care^^

I will not apply, its to much work, and i have to work so hard to become better in Vectoring.

I think a mix of the Nomination System and the Quick system would be good.
Like MapleRose said earlier^^

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Nah! I'm going maybe with the purpose system like what Sinever said. I think there should be a reason, but maybe a nomination system would be good to. :o

Well it was really nice of you working for Vectory. Hope to still keep in touch! ;)

I love it when members have a say in these things... Isn't that what a group is TRULY about? Nomination system for me. :)

But it's so sad you're retiring... drop by whenever you get the chance! :D

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

the system we have is okay and actually i already have someone on my mind!

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Aw, why are you leaving? I'm good with the current system, but the others are good too.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Booo....you're leaving...that sucks D:
Um...I would love to have the nomination system, I think it's great.
Oh well, hope to see you around!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

o.O why are you leaving? Hmm i vote for purpose system ^^

I would like to have the Nomination system =3 ~
It's really sad that you are leaving =|
Hope to see you around tho ^^

lets go for the democratic way... nomination...

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.