Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lazyness - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I was wondering because some female friends told me that lazy guys are attractive in some way. This really confused me, first because i am lazy myself and i think that there is no way someone like me can be attractive(my thought) but even i had many girlfriends and lately i'm having a NEET lifestyle and have gotten some fat. But i'm still wondering how can a lazy otaku like me can be attractive i just don't get it, its true that not everyone care about appearance, but for a lazy guy to be cool?, i think its weird.

Opinions please and its true that my self esteem is really low.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

You know, you kind of sound like someone I know (not that it's a bad thing or anything like that- don't get me wrong ^.^)

Well using the person I know as an example, I guess it's sort of like an admiration for just doing the stuff they want to do, instead of the stuff they don't want to do. Usually the stuff they put off is important, but it amazes me that they can put it off and get it done on time.

He claims to have little confidence, but I don't see any of that in the way he dresses and the way he acts.
Like, he's lazy when it comes to work, but he isn't lazy when it comes to leaving an impression on your mind.

But I must admit, knowing someone lazy can annoy me- he asks me questions and stuff like that- it really wants to prompt me to say "get your own answers!"

I dunno- maybe it's not the fact that being lazy is attractive- it's more like, laziness isn't a factor for ruling someone out completely and making them detestable.

Last but not least, try not to think about how people will see you :) The key to self confidence I guess is to just do what you want and not care about how others think- that way, you will feel a lot more better :D

^^/

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Laziness is cool only for the look. Guys that just sit bored, not in the mood for anything, with that annoyed look on their faces and those calm eyes, are awesome! That's what your friends are talking about (I guess). I'm a lazy person myself, I really don't like going out, all I wanna do is sit in front of the computer. But to be lazy and attractive, you have to do some push-ups. Learn from Shikamaru (Naruto) ^_^'

It also depends on the girl. Talkative ones love lazy guys, because she can go on chatting about small things while he just listens... or doesn't, for them it doesn't matter. And if you're lazy but you know when to talk and play the smart ass then, you'll get some fan-girls for sure.

Also do something about your look (I dunno how you look, of course). Make a special hair-cut, have the guts to do it... Like a J-Rocker, or even a J-Pop artist, they have the coolest haircuts ever. A cool + lazy + smart guy, can't be anything else that awesome!

Signature

The problem is that being so lazy is getting me fat, i have been thinking about going to the gym or stuff like that but i'm just too lazy, its true that lazy people like me do just well when it comes to things we like to do. But doing exercise is not my stuff but i don't wanna get fat XDD i never really cared about that up to now, i have always been thin and thank god i'm tall enough so it doesn't look like i'm fat yet. I need advice on this.

Erm i tink the most important is to control your diet so even if you are lazy, you do not need to excercise... But i tink it`s pretty difficult for guys becuz your just eat large portion isn`t it? And do guys really love meat and hate vegetables? I`m curious... For whatever you eat set a limit , just watch the calories or energy. And dun sleep directly after you eat and even if you dun excercise, you wun grow fat that easily... But if you really grow tat already, the best is to excercise. Both my brothers is damn fat last time, now becuz they start to care about their appearance, shake off every bit of fats to be handsome... Now they are both quite slim so hope youe can be like them, gabate!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.