Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is your favourite charcter from rozen maiden? - Minitokyo

who is your favourite charcter from rozen maiden?

Tagged under Rozen Maiden

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

hmm this one is tough one for me...i huvn't even watchded it yet ^^;;;

well....so far it's the twins ^^

i like them because i find that they are quite amusing ^^ and u would never get bored of them ^^

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

Well... i just recently started watching and i'm up to the 2nd episode so its a bit one-sided, nevertheless, i really like Shinku ^^ she's just so cute!

Suigintou and Souseiseki

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

That one is easy, Suiginto. She looks amazing. <3

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

I Like All Them.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Suigintou,Suisei Seki,Shinku and Kirakishou

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

Souseiseki ftw :)

...::The only easy day was yesterday::...

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

Sugintou, because she displays the qualities of a realistic villain. Determination to achieve what she desires most. Focus to keep to the task at hand and never falter despite the odds. Ruthlessness in the attempts she makes to achieve her goals which make her more or less a Machiavellian character more concerned about victory than honour.

But what makes her more intriguing is her past, which shows how innocent and gentle spirited she was and her descent into a Machiavellian character. (Watch Rozen Maiden:Oveture)

Sugintou represents a sophisticated villain.One who desires neither riches nor power because she already has power and has no use for mortal riches. Her driving force is her desire to prove herself as the most worthy of the sisters for her father's love.

And that's why I find her so appealing.

Suigintou,Shinku and Kirakishou

suigintou, because using all the depressing events in her life , the took them and sharpened them into her own weapon emotionally which created her ruthlessness and transformed her into a strong member of the alice game. what makes her ruthlessness gentle is that unlike the regular villain who wants power, all she wants is fathers affection and love. Even though she is very bitter, she still cares about people, like Megu ,her medium . She belived that if she take all the rosa Mystica , she could heal Megu's heart ailment. this shows that suigintou still has human emotions. I was touched by this because she is most likely to do this.

that's why is suigntou my favorite rozen maiden

This one :D

Spoiler (show)

would be my fav.

for me.. it would be shinku and suiseiseki i find them very amusing and both have a 'kawaii' side to them :)

Quote by SulibresSugintou, because she displays the qualities of a realistic villain. Determination to achieve what she desires most. Focus to keep to the task at hand and never falter despite the odds. Ruthlessness in the attempts she makes to achieve her goals which make her more or less a Machiavellian character more concerned about victory than honour.

But what makes her more intriguing is her past, which shows how innocent and gentle spirited she was and her descent into a Machiavellian character. (Watch Rozen Maiden:Oveture)

Sugintou represents a sophisticated villain.One who desires neither riches nor power because she already has power and has no use for mortal riches. Her driving force is her desire to prove herself as the most worthy of the sisters for her father's love.

And that's why I find her so appealing.

I'm really agree with you, that's the same reason why I like Suigintou the most, fufufu... X-P

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

Suigintou is my fave,she was actually the reason I started to watch Rozen Maiden,lol.XD
Barasuisho and Kirakishou have my attention too somwhow...Lol.XD

In third place my fav is barasuishou, just because she seems cool to me...The way she "tricks" some of the dolls, and how powerful she is! [and yes, I have seen all Tra

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

Hina-ichigo... She's so cute....

Signature

bokuwacherries

living good

seven of them (act 8) canaria would be my last choice.
next is hina ichigo.
coming up will be barasuishio she's too cold, n she's a fake.. she's jus a production out of envious.
the forth is suigintou,she's quite pity actually, at first she was abandoned by rozen, which is the dolls' oto-sama. :(
and then souseiseki is next. she's kinda tomboy compared to the other dolls. i like her 'weapon' too. :)
2nd will be suiseiseki.. i like her hair n her costumes. <3 she is sooo cute when she always wanna bully hina ichigo.. -_-
shinku wa dai suki no! she is always so cool and i like her moves! she may look hard and strong from the outside actually there are some parts of her which is soft n gentle.. oooo.. i cant stop ady.. :sweat:

live life to full!! <the ultimate motto>

Suigintou definitely, and Suiseiseki.

Shinku and Suigintou *-*

Suigintou all the way in the anime,and Kirakishou in the manga.^w^

I hate Barasuishou! I'm glad she died

I like Shinku. She has a serious personality but it's so funny sometimes when she calls everyone childish.

the main girls habit of slapping the main guy makes me laugh XD.. so i'd say main girl is my fav.

suigin tou is de best!
altought she rule de bad character in rozen maiden
but she stil very cool 4 mi!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.