Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is your favourite charcter from rozen maiden? - Minitokyo

who is your favourite charcter from rozen maiden?

Tagged under Rozen Maiden

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

suigintou always be the best fpr me!

Lazu

Lazu

Die Macht ist mit dir.

It's Kirakishou for me.
She's more mysterious than the others and I love the white color of her dress. (Yes, I prefer the white design.)
After that comes Suigintou, because her past is so dramatic. Dramatic stories are veeery appealing to me. :)

Signature Image

shinku <3 she's so prettayyyy !

I really like Taki

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Sugintou,
In addition to what Sulibres said about her, she has the most interesting background and driving force throughout the anime and the manga. Not only that, her story on how her motives shift when she meets Megu also shows another side of her, that she's not only sadistic and spiteful of everyone she meets along the way.

She also wishes to help heal Megu's heart condition rather than favor her own goal (which is meeting Rozan and even teaming up with Shinku {Someone she despises} against Kirakishou when Megu is kidnapped). I see this as a very big sacrifice on her part as she has strong reasons for certain hatreds and that is put aside for the sake of another, and is yet another reason why she's eyecandy to me.

http://i38.tinypic.com/ncxjdy.jpg

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Souseiseki and Shinku

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

I like Shinku :D She is the prettiest....and she is funny

Signature Image

chi179

chi179

~chi~

Sugintou

I also like Suiseiseki but her voice is too high pitch

Suiseiseki,desu! :D
2nd would be Shinku,and 3rd is Suigintou

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.