Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Impact on your Life (with poll) - Minitokyo

Anime Impact on your Life (with poll)

How much do anime influence your real life?

A lot! I want my world to be anime!
31 votes
Enough... Not too much, but they sure do!
28 votes
Not much.
5 votes
They don't. At all.
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

zombilina

zombilina

Oh hai. I'm Zombi.

I suppose it's impacted my life quite a bit.
I grew up with it.
And it's influenced my art a lot. And probably the way I act, too, to be honest.
But I'd never take it to the extent that some do.
Letting it control my life. Falling in love with a character. Forsaking actual human interaction.
No, sir. Not for me.

Breathe the impossible.

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Well,it has impact in my life...i mean i don't act like them or style myself like them cause afterall we should always be who we are...one of the things watching anime has taught...thanks to anime i came to learn a lot of things...like being ppl's shoes and all...while the art is amazing and the storyline's great...i realised there's more to anime than just an animation...most parents think that anime can destroy their child and most kids think of it as just a cartoon but I find that if you pay attention to what the show tries to convey we would learn a lot of things..eventhough they occur in fantasy world or what-so-ever,it's still teaches us things...my mum is great at raising us..anime had also done it's part in my life..thats why i love anime so much,not just the art or the story but also what lies hidden behind the story and the art.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

hunter x hunter did some for me

I wish it was #1 but it is actually impacts me enough, but not too much to where i get obsessed with it. Any anime addicts out there?

XxYuiXx

XxYuiXx

???- ???????

Anime has taken over my life... Not really but I do spend more time on the computer then I did before. Not saying that its effect my life in a bad way ;) cant get enough

Hmm... It kinda affects my Real Life I guess,,, for example.. I rarely see sunlight XD
I read Mangas and watch anime series, got 5 complete Mangas of series. And I've seen 43 anime series so far, and still counting :D

I think I'm abit too addicted to animes. Not good -_-

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

a lot, i'd say, nothings gonna get me away from anime and manga...^^

lol, i bet i'm gonna still read/watch it when i'd be like 80 years old...?!XD

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

Well, I'm at number 2. If it weren't for anime, my sense of humor wouldn't be this weird. :)

Anime provides me with something to think about during class as well as the majority of my inspiration for writing (fanfiction). Does staying up til 4 am just so I can finish all 25 episodes of Pandora Hearts in one day count as addiction?

hmmmmmm............ if it's only possible to live in anime why not

i'm sick of this life

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.