Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hidden emotions... - Minitokyo

Hidden emotions...

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Just a little place for you to express deep emotions at any time of the day. Kind of when you want to scream at someone right now but you couldn't or...you like someone but couldn't tell or...you want to share to everybody that you are the most happiest man alive because of whatever. So express your deep desires and emotions, either you can use anime names or other things if you don't want to use their real names or something.

Express yourself people. I myself can't really express mine in public...so I thought about this. I just want those people to feel better after. So GO!!!

I'll express mine later...hehehe.

Signature Image

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I'm just exhausted. Mostly mentally. I could use a break from all this.

I am invincible!

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

I think I need to somehow abolish schoolwork of all forms. That would make me happy.

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Yes abolish school work sounds fun.

hmm. Apples.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

They need to abolish homework is more like it... I learn everything I need to know in class, and most homework is a hindrance, excluding reading assignments.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

I feel like undermining the bobble-head things industry. Just who do they think they are?

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

get rid of schoolwork... that's real deep. *sarcasm* lol, just kidding.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm...I don´t really hide my...ok..I do..but...that means I am not going to speak about them here..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

My concerns tend to run a bit deeper than schoolwork. The great divisiveness in the US and acrimony between liberals and conservatives is frightening. Dialogue has been replaced by diatribe. Violence is becoming more common as a means of enforcing a viewpoint.

As the saying goes, if you're not appalled, you haven't been paying attention.

If Bush gets elected again, I'm moving to Canada. No joke.

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Everthing is falling apart & I'm slowly dying but I must live for the hope that tomorrow is a better day. Though engulfed by darkness I can no longer see the light to know where this path will take me.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by Paolohmm. Apples.

^_________^

Quote by snarzzhm...I don´t really hide my...ok..I do..but...that means I am not going to speak about them here..

*huggles*

saki .. is ... tired! ^-^

Yura

Yura

DarkBlueJ~

theres only one person that can undestand me and make me smile but he has to leave me
something that i really hate
wanted to express that, finally

This is not a place to play solitaire... Tell me where you want me to be (8)

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

I feell bad, because I am sick, but I do feell happy for my life, is only that I am sick and my troath hurt :(

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

i dont know why i write this here cause i can tell her now what i feel and like to say....she is the onlyone that can change make me smile so easyly with just a look......i want just to say now that im leaving though i dont want to that J.. u'll always be in my heart....and we'll meet again soon ....we have a promise......then i just wanna thank u for all that u've done 4 me though u dont know what u've done and say to you something that must be written so that you dont forget it...TE AMO...its really the truth...

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

I miss my friends who went to a different university than I did. They're irreplacable :(

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.