Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What`s your favorite football (soccer) team? - Minitokyo

What`s your favorite football (soccer) team?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Hi guys... i just want to find out how many fellow man UTD supporters watch anime. I m from Costa Rica, but i love Manchester United, its have been my favorite football team since the times of the old good french king Cantona. Besides the reds i also cheer for Barcelona in Spain, La Roma in Italy and Boca Juniors in Argentina. In my own country i support El Deportivo Saprissa.

Signature

Well, here in Pilippines Soccer(Football) is not much popular. Only private schools practice this sport. Anyways I like Real Madrid! Don't freak out! I'm more into national leagues such as: Brazil, France, Germany, Netherland, & Japan. (Japanese are not as good as laters but still they're very good)

DANTEXTX

DANTEXTX

Dantextx

As an Ecuadorian I am a supporter of Deportivo Cuenca till dead but also like teams such as Ac Milan, Real Madrid, River Plate, Arsenal and of course the Ecuadorian national team.

soccer isn't popular here in the US really at all. But I'm an Arsenal and Norwich fan

my fave team is Inter Milan (Italy) n Barcelona (Spain),as for EPL...maybe I'll choose LVpool...:D

oh Brazil is one of my favorites for sure. I love that they are just so incredibly happy while playing. So full of life, they really are fun to watch. I find a lot of the European teams are very serious when they play and when I play it's important for me to have fun... therefore, I like Brazil as at least in the top 3 favs. :3 I like Manchester too, though...

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

It's your god. They're your rules. *You* go to hell.

AC Milan foreva!

I LIKE REAL MADRID, MANCHESTER UTD, BRAZIL, ESPA

Epyon

Epyon

Carlo

barcelona,juventus,

Manchester United. They never disappoint you like the national french team.

starri

starri

Starri...

Quote by kireikittychanoh Brazil is one of my favorites for sure. I love that they are just so incredibly happy while playing. So full of life, they really are fun to watch. I find a lot of the European teams are very serious when they play and when I play it's important for me to have fun... therefore, I like Brazil as at least in the top 3 favs. :3 I like Manchester too, though...

I'm with Kireikittychan, I like Brazil I mean not only are the good they look like they're actually having FUN!

Arsenal!

My favorite team is FC Barcelona(Spain) the national team Romania and some other team are Japan and Brazil

My Favorite team is Chelsea Fc, I know they're having a crisis right now, but like every real fan and lover I will support my team in good and bad times.

My favorite team is Real Madrid FC. I am a big fan to it. HALA MADRID
But i also liek to see chelsea and milan soccer game

AC Milan!

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

My favorite soccer team is Am

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

JUVENTUS

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Since I'm from Long Beach, I follow the Los Angeles Galaxy. I have been an auxiliary member of the LA Riot Squad (a supporters/ultras group of the LAG). I also follow my university's women's soccer team, Chelsea, Urawa Reds, Melbourne Victory (an Australia club), and the Vancouver Whitecaps.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

I'm from Long Beach also and I support LA Galaxy! Woot woot!

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

Im mexican, my favorite team is Guadalajara (Chivas), it is my favorite because it only has mexican players. vivan las chivas rayadas de guadalajara!

Those who don't help a friend in trouble are scum.

my blood is red and my hair is black.Of course, my fav club is AC Milan :D

cerealjoe

cerealjoe

The day we caught the train...

Since I've been living in the south of France for so long now, of course my favourite team is Olympique de Marseille!

(and I am a bit for AS Monaco too... but that's just because Jaro Plasil used to play for them)

Signature Image
What do you call a girl with a rifle in a corn field? A cereal killer.
In TARTIFLETTE we trust!

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Woohhhooo.Manchester United all d way!

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.