maybe..
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Seiba

Seiba

ai shiteru guillo!

Cancel

which do you think could be our 'true essence' that stays all the time inside us..,'in some way' our real 'most pure' side? our soul?, thoughts/conscience?, or maybe all those things?, what do you think..? lol

mehh! x3~

Cancel

I dont believe we have anything spiritual inside us. I believe that all you have is your brain which contains the person you are in its many different segmented parts. And when we die, we are gone forever.

• Jul 03, 2007

Seiba

Seiba

ai shiteru guillo!

Cancel

ehhnn so in resume just cuantic physic/or neuronal synapsis/connections that help to integrate your personality, or that stimulate the hypotalamus to produce some..'cell feeds' and blahblah..and conform your reactions to specific situations..?, although spiritual stuff may b part of our own humanity(like in s.e.lain its said: we are all connected, uhnn..or something like that ^_^' :p),souh dont you think it can be possible/relative(in that case)..?@.@u lol

mehh! x3~

Cancel

I dont think so, when you have a look at the functions of the different parts of the brain you soon find that all the traits of your personality can be found in it. The different functions and how much you use them make you the unique person that you are.

• Jul 10, 2007

Seiba

Seiba

ai shiteru guillo!

Cancel

ahh in the genes?!..,well, thats your point..; but anyways, maybe that only can be 'seen' for those who believe in it, like I do in som way..,thought :nya:..

p.d. perhaps I didnt explain it in an english understandable way..gehh, sorry '-'u

mehh! x3~

Cancel

I don't know if we all have a soul or not but even if we did I don't know what its purpuse would be? I think our brains define who we are and the skeleton is just a shell to protect it. Some use their body as a toy others wish to preserve it for what ever reason I think all over who we are is defined by our brain

• Jul 13, 2007

risingcrescent

risingcrescent

Essential&Naturality Heaven Form

Cancel

True essence of human is Soul.The Soul is Tree of Minds called Quran

Edward De Bono reflection,
Human minds are Dull , because most rational minds that sharpest ARE NOT HUMAN MINDS, that're Animal minds.

• Jul 14, 2007

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

Cancel

If everything is genetic, and can be located in the brain's patterns, then why are we not all the same?

Variances in development are inevitable due to outside stimulii, but why are there exceptions the the normal demographic in any given area?

I believe that there is a "soul" (I use quotes because I think it's the best fitting word I can come up with right now) that influence some of the developments we go through during our life, not everything can be attributed to, whether directly or indirectly, synapses and gray matter between our ears.

That being said, I also believe that everyone had a "soul" to a degree. In my opinion, it's like that attraction you have for someone but just can't explain to anyone/yourself why it's there, that would be your "soul" being pulled to their's. Some people's "souls" are very powerful, others are more subtle, they can be darker (the loner brooding in a corner) or more vibrant (the popular person in the class) than others, but nobody is without.

Like I said, just my opinion.

• Jul 26, 2007
Cancel

When you have an "near the death experience" or an "out of body experience" like me, is so hard dont believe, but who knows ? ^^

• Jul 28, 2007

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.