Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dot-Hack Group (Search for Graphic talents) - Minitokyo

Dot-Hack Group (Search for Graphic talents)

Group announcement by Dot-Hack

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

First of all Sorry to all the newest members, I have been so busy I forgot and neglected the groups so if your new and were waiting then I've made you a member

Second I need some help with getting the Dot-Hack
group up and running, banners, buttons even the gallery
needs to be fixed. I'm searching for a new admin to
help do the graphics and fix some things while I'm gone
for awhile.

If you are good in grapics and wish to help
me out please show me a banner or something
that you've worked on, walls or banners.

PM ME (Kitten) if you wish to
help out, send me something you can do,
anything that shows me your graphic talent.

As for the members, this thread is for you
to discuss the song you'd like me to add, any colors
you want for the background, and ideas on how you'd
like the page to look.

Thanks for Reading and Help!

I have been a long time member here, and I have one suggestion that I would like to put in the "pot." This has been on my mind ever since MT introduced this function, but anyway. I would like to see the group have a special skin. Though, I am going to admit, I have no knowledge on how this is done.

And a suggestion towards group operation, perhaps we should consider a new team of moderators. The admins shouldn't be the ones doing all of the new member adding and the like. (I'll be the first to volunteer for one of those positions. Just let me know what is decided.)

One more thing before you're done reading what I have to say, as to music, perhaps we could use one of those active playlist panels that some groups and users have on their pages.

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

I wish I could help, but I don't know how to do banners and all ^_^'

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.