Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My 1st Wallie(GSD Wallpaper)-open for feedbacks :D - Minitokyo

My 1st Wallie(GSD Wallpaper)-open for feedbacks :D

page 1 of 1 5 total items

jojanettelacus1

jojanettelacus1

YamaKiRiSet

I tried to submit a wallpaper but then...it was deleted so pls. help me how can I improve my wallpaper so it would be okay in the qualifications of minitokyo :)

Here's my wallpaper-
**ALL ALONE WAITING FOR MY KIRA**

Pls. visit my gallery...thanks :)..

Finding Unmei...
Signature Image

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I'm not doing anything right now so I thought I'd check out your wallie :)
Well first off the image of Lacus is beautiful, but low quality and grainy. Unless you could vector it or get a higher quality version you'll probably have to use a different image.
The background also could use some work. It seems to be a random placing of default Photoshop brushes with different colours. You seem to be aiming for a scenic-type wall, so look at some other scenic walls and try to get ideas. Try downloading some different grass and leaf brushes, or make your own. They'll look a lot better than the Photoshop brushes. Deviantart is a good place to start. Try doing a sky/cloud background, or maybe even a nighttime wall.
And lastly the text. I persnally am not a big fan of that font XD. And I think the text is too big and should be lower down. The little hearts are probably unnecessary as well. I also personally would like it better of the title said just "All Alone Waiting". "For My Kira" could be added in smaller text underneath. Just a suggestion :P
Anyways I hope you don't take my words as offensive, I try not to be too harsh. Your wall really has potential to be great if you just fix some more things ^_^.
Oh and P.S., could you tell me where you got that image of Lacus? I would love to see the original!
Good luck with the wall! Hope it gets accepted next time!

Signature

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

I'm sorry to say this I really dislike the background as well as the text. The extraction on Lacus wasn't very good especially around the hair.Like ASH-Hikari-san said it's of low quality,maybe you should try fixing it up or find another one of better quality. Hm...Lacus could be sitting under a tree beside the river at night and arund the grass there are fireflies and the moon is up..it would be nice to have a distant bridge in view. Her attire reminds me of Rurouni Kenshin,though the time is kind of weird but it makes Lacus looks good.Thas my opinion anyway I can't say much as ASH-Hikari-san said a lot.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Well... I'll start with the Lacus image:
- the extraction isn't that great, the quality is low. The pose is beautiful, but try extracting using the Polygonal Lasso Tool. As for the quality, if you don't know how to vector, try using the Smart Blur at Filter.
Now the background:
- I personally like it. The light/color effects in the left are very good. Try to eliminate the green leaves in the right, near Lacus, looks like they don't belong there.
The text:
- the text isn't good at all. The font is nice, but the color just is just too...out there -_-' Try blending the text a little... and make it the same color with the background, try adding a Stroke of the color you used now. Same goes for the heart, they really don't belong there. And try making the text smaller.

That's all, if you still need help with the extraction, give the the URL and I'll manage it for you, just gimme a private message and tell me. Ok? Good luck!

Signature

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

I think:
- clear the pixels of lacus ( use blur tools or vector anything to use to clean an image)
- the left and right grass are not blend together ( the green grass is more suitable for your wallpaper )
- ocean or sea need more effort ( less blur would help and add effects )
- delete the green leaves
- the background is not bad ( improve the fantasy like will help )
- additional effects need to be added to lacus
- improve the font effect and try to think of a better title
Nice Try ...

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.