Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you colour in hair using software? - Minitokyo

how do you colour in hair using software?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

hi im a newbie and you've guessed it ..... i suck at colouring in hair!

so im ask ppls how to colour in hair... is there a technique or something? if u noe plz tell..

it's supprising on how i cant find a tutorial on hair >_________>;;;

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well there's no exact method of colouring in hair. It largely depends on the effect you want, and the tool you're most comfortable with.

For example, there's the vector / pentool way where you can draw the outlines and fill in the shape you've drawn, or there's the paint brush way, where you can just use a mouse (or tablet) to colour in just like you would normally.

After you've chosen that, you gotta think if you want gradients, shadows etc, block colour vs soft shading, and if you want to use any layer properties (Colour burn, soft light)

I don't think there's a set way- it really depends on the effect you want- that'll largely determine the tool you use.

Eg- sharp edges = pen tool.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.