Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unjust deletion [...I think] - Minitokyo

Unjust deletion [...I think]

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

[ on another's sorrow ] by Odeena ~

I believe that this wallpaper was deleted unjustly, since I put a lot of effort into it [as I stated in my description]. Everything in the wallpaper was vectored / rendered by me, and even though the overall result wasn't so bright, I still think it deserved to stay in the gallery. There were no additional comments in the BotChii message I received, so I'd like to know just what I did wrong. Thanks!

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Well, I'm can't speak for the mod who deleted it, but it looks to me like the background is over-filtered and there's these random blue lines on the top and on bottom of the wall. Also, there's no signature :\

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

So... the main issue is the background then? Can I modify the background without using filters this time and re-submit it? I'll add a signature too, of course.

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

The alternate version you have uploaded looks better. Closed.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.