Syaoran n Sakura? Together?

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Cancel

Who thinks syaoran n sakura r suppose 2 b together? I do! :)

• Jul 06, 2007
Cancel

i definitely do.....as a matter of fact i believe there will be a loop hole within the witches' payment......after all she doesn't have to feel the exact same way to love him still and it's obvious he loves her

• Jul 18, 2007
Cancel

They are supposed to be together. Or perhaps, destined to be together, even though now the clone!syaoran already lost his heart. I believe somehow he would regain his heart and remember Sakura, as Sakura is already falling with him once again.

Cancel

Sakura is supposed to be with Syaoran, remember? So it still can be debated IF she is supposed to be with clone or with the real(the one sharing "the soul" with ccs syao)

• Jul 19, 2007

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Cancel

Sakura and Syaoran should be together (obviously)... and i agree with KnicKnacks... there IS a gigantinormous loop hole in that payment that Syaoran made...

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

• Jul 20, 2007
Cancel

Absolutely! They were together at the end of CCS SAKURA and continued onto Tsubasa Chronicles. That is a definate indicator that they should be together.

• Jul 20, 2007
Cancel

Of course those two should be together! I shows it throughout the series, and it was said that they were destined for eachother. I really hope Syaoran gets his heart back and Sakura remembers Syaoran...CLAMP is doing a great job with TRC, in my opinion. The series is so mysterious, now. But anyways, due to my TRC craving, I shall always be a die-hard Syao-Saku fan! ^_^

• Aug 02, 2007
Cancel

They should be together! It would be so sweet!

• Aug 03, 2007
Cancel

the WILL get together! they have to!.. I'm hoping she'll stay with R!Syaoran.. I love him! He is the one with that heart and it obvious he loves her!

:D

• Dec 27, 2007
Cancel

they will definately be together

Signature

Cancel

They were together at the end of CardCaptor Sakura (manga version).

• Dec 27, 2007
Cancel

Quote by highcloudThey were together at the end of CardCaptor Sakura (manga version).

Well...there's still the whole thing that Clow Country did not have any Syaorans... So should Sakura endup with Syaoran from different country(the one she is traveling with) or with the one in tube. Or should she be left alone, since there are no Syaorans in her world?

• Jan 03, 2008

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

Cancel

they definitely will be together!^^but in tsubasa,i like sakura with the real syaoran!^^

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Cancel

I sure feel they do from seeing it myself.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Cancel

I suppose they were made for one another.
I kinda feel sorry for Mei-Ling though.
Tomoyo, not so much since it didn't really matter to her anyway.
Yeah, Sakura and Syaoran, two peas in a pod I guess.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

• Jan 05, 2008
Cancel

sakura and syaoran would make a very cute couple.
if sakura ever told syaoran how she felt in the beginning, then syaoran would know how much he meant 2 her. but some evil wizard had 2 come along and turn sakura's memories into feathers, forcing syaorand 2 make a deal with the dimensional witch 2 save sakura. i feel rly srry 4 syaoran since sakura will never remember their past of being together. ;.;

• Jan 20, 2008

Hawkenn

Hawkenn

Hopeless Sentouki

Cancel

I think they sure are supposed to be together. Unfortunately. I hate this pairing.

• Jan 12, 2009
Cancel

They should be together! 100%, they are so cute together those two >_<

• Jan 22, 2009
Cancel

I definetly think that they should be together.

• Apr 08, 2009

cute-sakura

cute-sakura

Life is all about choices...

Cancel

of course.. they were a great couple and must be together.. 100% I'm sure they were so great and kawaii when they were together

• Apr 13, 2009

MariaA2621

MariaA2621

........hii..........

Cancel

i hope syaoran and sakura be together forever! but in the end syaoran must go to another dimension and sakura choose to live in clow country!
how painful! hiks...

Happy everyTiMe! ^_^
TSubasaSyaoran-shrineSakuraSS-shrinexxxHolicSignature Image

Cancel

Yes, they make a nice couple

• Dec 13, 2009

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

Cancel

i think so...

i mean, both really have deep feelings for one another...

although i haven't watched the anime yet,

i did read some articles about it...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

• Dec 13, 2009
Cancel

..of course they're meant to be, cuz, they perfectly match together....
Banzai! sakura-syaoran

~~Spreading DARAGON LOVE~~

• Mar 10, 2010

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.