Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 funniest amv? - Minitokyo

funniest amv?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

have you ever watch any parody amvs? (mostly created by someone and uploaded on youtube)
juz wanna know if there's any amvs that will make you laugh like hell....

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

Check out The Flying Car, Real Ninjas (Naruto) and Little Tortilla Boy (Naruto) and I Wish I was a Lesbian is good for a chuckle

i watched real ninjas before that really laughed my head off.... XD
for others... well i'll try looking for it now... :p

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

AMV Hell 3 wins my vote

??

I agree with all the other suggestions. Here is another one that makes me laugh every time.
SuberunkerStudeosh-StillPreoccupiedWith1985

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

Oh man if you can find What s This(Gravitation).That s...the funniest amv I ve ever seen

OMG! There is one of Sesshomaru with the song "I'm too sexy" from Right said Fred wich is absolutely hilarious. I think i will never see one like this...

Tsitzipritzi

Tsitzipritzi

Watch Out For My Little Gun!

I think that "Lollipops Sunshine And rrrRRRrrr" is a very VERY funny AMV. When i first watched it i was laughing and couldn't breath. I almost died. LoL

mkforema

mkforema

Little Miss Maria

Lucky Star - Super Konata World , Anime Hurricane 3 ~ Crank Muzik , #17. Ouran High School Never Ends , Osaka is so NIN , Kodocha Unleashed , kanna rumble , and Honey and Clover: Art School Confidential . Those are mine on the list! ^_^

Narutowned! I LOL'd like the craziest person ever.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.