Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DOWNLOADING PROBLEMS ~ 08 July 2007 - Minitokyo

DOWNLOADING PROBLEMS ~ 08 July 2007

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

As many of you will have noticed, there has been a lot of downtime today. This is a good thing because it means that the admin have given MT an internal spring-cleaning that should allow it to run quicker & smoother.

The bad thing is, that right now we can't seem to download anything.

So PLEASE do not upload anything in case there is a problem & they are corrupted.

Just wait until you can download items again and by then everything should be okay.

DeHackEd

DeHackEd

Busy screwing with causality

It's worse than that. I have a big script running which is going to bog the site down. I'm trying to do it in bursts to keep it running smoothly, but it doesn't work out so well when I go to sleep.

And this script is necessary to keep the site working smoothly. Figures.

So if it randomly lags, I'm very sorry. I'll probably be doing even worse tomorrow.

Downloads will work, but general lag will probably happen for some hours. Sorry, but in the long run it's for the best.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.