Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can someone recommend me a novel ? - Minitokyo

can someone recommend me a novel ?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

dans

dans

busy u_u

i just finished reading Eragon. can someone recommend me a great fantasy novel ?

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

Read The Lord of the Rings (if you haven't read it yet XD ), The Silmarillion (Tolkien at his best...) and The Hobbit.

The Farseer Trilogy is also wonderful ^__^

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

dans

dans

busy u_u

i've read LoTR, Harry Potter, and Eragon.

Signature Image

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I rather enjoyed the Chronicles of Narnia

I am invincible!

I can reccomend Ascension: Book One of the Alliance Chronicles... because I wrote it and it's just now being released. It will be out in stores soon, but can be orderd online. Visit my website at http://ascension.pfrpg.org for more details and to read a preview of my book. If you like what you see, feel free to contact me or drop me a line on my message board.

Enjoy!

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

shamless plug but :-) sounds interesting... :-)

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

if you read lotr, you need to read the book before and the book after too, the hobit and similarium(something like that) those he also wrote

other fantasy, well if you really want the hard-reading stuff, i can recommend books by sir arthur c. clarke

dans

dans

busy u_u

Quote by DakkothI can reccomend Ascension: Book One of the Alliance Chronicles... because I wrote it and it's just now being released. It will be out in stores soon, but can be orderd online. Visit my website at http://ascension.pfrpg.org for more details and to read a preview of my book. If you like what you see, feel free to contact me or drop me a line on my message board.
Enjoy!

you write a book ? cool.

Quote by BorisGrishenkoI rather enjoyed the Chronicles of Narnia

Chronicles of Narnia.... seems like a good book, but I think I'm going to buy Bartimaeus Trilogy.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.