Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 cagalli wallie...need comments pls... - Minitokyo

cagalli wallie...need comments pls...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

deleted

Cagalli with Torii a scan?! gimme gimme! I'l vector it XD

ok comments. that was one of them - the image of Cagalli with Torii is too unclear.
and I think you could do abit more work on the tree ^^; is it supposed to be a chery blossom tree? Like perhaps you can make the petals fill all teh way to the side cause right now it looks abit unbalanced ^^;

well anyway give me teh scan!

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

o.O the main image is too blur, you need to find a better quality ^^ and hmm why dont you make a bridge and behind it is water and add a sky also ^^

Hope it help riza san :D

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

mmm... try to improve your extraction skill, and as the others said, the scan is very unclear... maybe you resized it bad

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Extraction:Bad
Scan quality:Needs a better one.
Background:Extremely Fake,especially the clouds,the trees.The water's good...the ground looks fake.
Suggestions:
1)Get some stock images on Sakura trees,paint over them so they fit the background or you could duplicate the layer,put median 2-3 and go to blending options and blend them as you like,thats what I did to the stock images I found.
2)Get some clouds brushes,you could try deviantart
3)As for Cagalli,I suggest you either vector it or find one that is better.
4)That glowing thing,that I suppose is the sun...use lens flare...the effect will be better.
5)The trees...use stock images or brushes..

I guess thats all,I apologize for any rudeness...

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

*winces* I hate to say this, but I agree with FutatsuNoNegai-san. The quality of the scan is rather low, and perhaps the sakura tree could be improvise. And the clouds... seems almost fake. You know, you could try SOME other color for the grounds. Hope I wasn't be offensive.

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

okie first thing first, the scan is not well extracted and cleaned, there are websites which have cleaning tutorials if you need come find me i will give you the links.
next the background colour does not really suit the scan, so best to get colour nearer to the colours of the scans.
the tree look really fake, maybe download brushes, it will help you better, unless you can vector it, but you have to learn how to first~
mountains and trees also did not extract properly, best to get a stock and like sort of make it to the colour you wan and yet give the effect of being more real, otherr than just put everything together.
the wall seems rather cluttered, everything is put in, to make it not smooth, try textures and all as well, it will give a nicer effect. other than that, cagallilooks like she was enlarged~ try not to do so, best get a bigger scan and scale it down, so the pic will not be too pixeled.
try not to make the wallpaper too bright, cause it loses the nice effects and all. try using better colours and i think it will turn out better.
ne it need more effort into it, you can do it~ ^-^ ganbatte~ if you need help feel free to ask kays~

sakura~

Signature Image

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

deleted

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

maybe ask someone tohelp you vector it~ ^-^

Signature Image

ennostiel

ennostiel

fic's author

nice like it ^-^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.