Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *THE REVISED ONE of my 1st wallie*-feedbacks pls. :) - Minitokyo

*THE REVISED ONE of my 1st wallie*-feedbacks pls. :)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

jojanettelacus1

jojanettelacus1

YamaKiRiSet

Here's the 1st wallie that I made
**ALL ALONE WAITING FOR MY KIRA**
......and then,
I did revised it so I hope it's okay now, than the 1st wallie that I made -_-
Here's the Revised one- **AUTUMN**
.....and then again I came up with another version of my wallie!
The another revised version of my 1st wallie-**SCATTERING OF MEMORIES**

Pls. visit my gallery...thanks :)..

Finding Unmei...
Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Okay, I'll get straight to the point- ;)

Remember to always check your wallpaper against the points in the policy: http://support.minitokyo.net/policy/

1. The other Lacus in the back should go.
This is called ghosting- you shouldn't ghost unless you have a good reason to.
Why do you need another Lacus? Is one enough?
By having another, does it emphasise an idea- or does it really just take up space?
I think it's not really contributing to your idea of autumn- so it should go :)

2. The scan quality isn't very good.
The edges of the scan (say the outlines) are missing in some parts- like on the left forearm.
The scan looks extremely small too and is slightly pixellated and has artegacts. Was it originally a small scan? I suggest zooming in a lot, and using the smudge tool (at a small brush, and 20% flow- option is at the top of Photoshop) and smudging it very carefully so the artefacts are gone. The artefacts are the little spots of discolouration- you can see them on her legs.

3. The smudged red at the top doesn't look very good ^_^' ... it doesn't really look like a tree to me, and I think you might be better off getting rid of that and moving the leaves around to better positions. Wallpapers don't have to be filled in every corner- I think it should be okay with that gone.

4. Clouds? :3 There are cloud brushes for download- you can google it up ;)

5. I can't also help but think that Lacus should be on the right of the wallpaper because she's looking to the left- even though you might not put much on the left, just having her look into the space kind of automatically fills it- try that and see how it works. If you don't like it, simply hit Ctl+Z to undo it X-P

I hope that has given you some stuff to think about- these are just suggestions off the top of my head. Keep up the good work and keep on updating :D ^^/

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

You can use Good-Tutorials,to search for tutorials and for brushes try going deviantart,it has some very good brushes there.Just some suggestions...sorry for not saying in the previous topic..

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.