Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 THE REVISED ONE of my 1st wallie(GSD)-feedbacks pls. :) - Minitokyo

THE REVISED ONE of my 1st wallie(GSD)-feedbacks pls. :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

jojanettelacus1

jojanettelacus1

YamaKiRiSet

Here's the 1st wallie that I made
**ALL ALONE WAITING FOR MY KIRA**
......and then,
I did revised it so I hope it's okay now, than the 1st wallie that I made -_-
Here's the Revised one- **AUTUMN**
...........and then I came up again with another revised version of the wallie
Here's the Another Revised version -**SCATTERING OF MEMORIES**

Pls. visit my gallery...thanks :)..

Finding Unmei...
Signature Image

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Actually you could just post it into the same topic you made...

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Wow! That's really such a pretty wallpaper of Lacus. :o

Though I think that maybe since the grass were from th eadobe it's too simple and the effect on the grass looks flat. There's a tutorial for it btw, but I lost the link to it. x_x

Now about that Lacus image it's really wonderful. I've never seen that and it does look like a doujinshi, but it's hard to tell. I've never seen her that way and espeially when she took off her hair clip. :o Though it's really nice, even I would want to vector it. XD

About the background it looks too abstract and the sky if too bright that it looks like it's covering the flaws in here. The water was good, but it need to be straight and not wavy because oceans look like that from the distance.

I think that's all! :o

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

The poor quality of the scan ruins the wallpaper, really. The shadowy image in the bg is called ghosting and is not allowed at MT. The band of dark colors at the top doesn't fit, and the bg is a little plain... The text doesn't harmonize well with the wall, it's too bold.

This really has to be scrapped, I'm sad to say, unless you know how to vector over the image to improve the quality. Lacus looks very pretty, but this just won't make it into the gallery.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.