Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elfen lied [what do you think] - Minitokyo

Elfen lied [what do you think]

is elfen lied good?

yes
58 votes
no
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 137 total items

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

What do you think of that series?

i was thinking about watching it...do you recommend it?

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

It is good. But... It lacks something ;P (you must find out yourself).

I enjoyed it however :)

...::The only easy day was yesterday::...

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Yeah, I recommend it; it's not quite one of my favorites, but I did quite like it.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

Quote by info-0It is good. But... It lacks something ;P (you must find out yourself).

I enjoyed it however :)

i hope it doesn't lack ecchi =/ cause i have read that there is a lot
[i've seen the first episode, i might continue it but idk]

Elfen Lied is one of my favorites. It has plenty of gore and nudity in it (specially in the beginning). If you think that's ok with you then go for it. It's among one of those animes which in the end make the viewers pitty and forgive the characters for the horrible things they've done! If more, it'll make you cry!

Watch it...no harm's done! And Come back here and tell us what you think about it! :)

Sir-Sabrock-X

Juan Garcia

Well i like the bloody style of the serie, but i would like it to be larger, than 13 episodes, and more enemies with a lot more of the plt, the series is cool

Sir Sabrock X
Lord Of Nightmares

I just watched a little bit and I liked it.

I think you should try it!

Would reccomend it,
I think it's a very Very good serie, rlly Tells you something in the anime.
Find the message by watching yourself :D

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

I liked it although a bit sadistic it s ok

i love this series

Signature

Brilliant series. Certainly one of my all-time favorites - if I had to put it on a list, it'd lose only to Clannad and Clannad AS.
But yes, if you can handle blood, nudity and various other disturbing things... you should definetely watch it.

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

The manga is better, I think.

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

dimi7

dimi7

Magical Dolly

yes, i also think the manga is better

yes, but its bloody and violent

I actually like the anime better.
But both are awesome beyond the threshold of mere human words or thoughts, so I'ma just leave this here thread right now before I explode.

it's awesome, watch it, you'll like

Reneeee

Inquisitive Klutz

Elfen Lied is awesome. [: I like the anime and manga, but I prefer the manga. It goes more in depth in details. It's full of action, romance, and comedy. The characters are also pretty realistic.

when i watch for the first time, i think that anime is echi, but when i watch over and over, is full of blood.

well i dont like the fact that they used her - lets jest say "ignorance" as an excuse to show nudity. very tactless but other than that it was pretty good

its violent X_X

If your a kid don't watch it aroud parents

I love it !

awesome anime i liked it

Man is still less himself as speaking in person. Give him a mask and tell the truth.
Oscar Wilde

Its a decent show, but there are others I would watch before it. A weird idea but fun to watch

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 137 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.