Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elfen lied [what do you think] - Minitokyo

Elfen lied [what do you think]

is elfen lied good?

yes
58 votes
no
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 137 total items

really...
i don't know...:3

I watched this anime, and I think it's good, but I emphasize that it's a little bloody :P

very...ecchi thats for sure

It is my favourite anime

IMO this is masterpiece. I love this anime and i watched it 15 times

hironohiro56

hironohiro56

Death vs Rebirth

one of the best but, too bad it only has 12 ep.

blood, blood, blood and some more blood.

distillme

distillme

Merp.

watch it <3 it rocks!

tag-licious

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

aparently im the only one who does not like it ,seein the poll results.

i hate that anime, i watched it and i reade the manga, it had good, really good moments, but it has a lot of unjustified killing.

only very few have justification, the rest are just watching a nude chick soacked in other generic ppl blood.

it can be funny and such but from all what ive seen i pretty much the worst ive seen.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

i love it mee too very much

really masterpiece was one of my first animes and has amazing soundtracks and idea! love it!

..well...its a great manga..but too much...ecchi-ness

i dont know

zano

zano

ARIA

in the end it just too sad hik hikz T____________________________T

I don't understand the ending of manga,but anime has an open-ending,and I like it :x

Mekartur

Mekartur

Hiko Seijuro

It's a good anime. I recommend you to watch it.

Hiten-Mitsurugy-Ryu: KUZU-RYU-SEN!!

COME ON !
WHAT IT'S WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU....IT'S A MASTER PIECE
is the an epic history , romance, violance, drama, ecchi, of course the manga is better ...but the anime is a jewel ....if you can added to your collection trust me you will not regreat it ..

The scattering body parts is cool!

OF COURSE BROOOOO!

Its one of the best anime series ever made..Nowdays after many years it was created It

Yeah, I recommend it awesome anime

The manga version's awesome except for the art but the anime lacks something in the story

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

is so great!

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

i liked it ... but some parts can get gory and graphic .... and disturbing ... so i wouldnt recommend it if ur squeamish

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

dyogomariano

Yagami Iori - SNK

of course
is so good

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 137 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.