Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lelouch and C.C- a possiblity? - Minitokyo

Lelouch and C.C- a possiblity?

Tagged under

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Hi there...I've read some of the comments here..and I agree with whom like the Lulu and C.C pairings ^^...I hope they can become a couple ^^

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

I think that C.C. is cool but she seems to not be giving
affections to Lulu
she helps him but only because the have a contract
I think they'll just be friends nothing else

Code Geass : Lelouch's Rebellion
Code Geass : Suzaku's CounterAttack
Code Geass : Nunally's Nightmare

so... any suggestion for "Code Geass : C.C's ..." or "Code Geass : [Insert chara name]'s ..."

angel26278

angel26278

Lelouch and Gokudera's lover

I love this couple! :D :D :D
she is a beutiful girl :)
and he is very handsome *

why not? she is so pretty, and he is so cool boy ^^
This is my favoite couple too

Nuning

Nuning

-->~***Anime Maniac***~<----

YUP~! They will make a great couple! ^__^

Well, before episode 15 i would have said no, but now, I actually think theres a chance for them. Lelouch being really nice to her, it so sweet to watch ^_^

angel26278

angel26278

Lelouch and Gokudera's lover

I love this couple ^^
and of course that although sounds crazy I would like that they had children haha...............
but I had liked more than C.C was the empress with Lelouch
Sorry my bad english

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I also feel it has it possiblities the two of them being a couple.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I love this couple as well, and I just joined so I'm new to this type of stuff! Anyways! Does anyone know if Lelouch is dead or not? Cause like if you need your Code to activate, you need to die first and then you become immortal! and like at the last scene of CC the driver, I think I saw Lelouch's face! A whole bunch of people did and it's a theory whether he's alive or not! If he is alive, what do you think CC and Lelouch would do? Go to a place and start a new life? just get married and well, a new life? I dunno! I'd love to hear what others think!

Very probable. Lelouch never trusts anyone more than he did trust C.C.

C.C. had smiled geniunely and that's because of Lelouch.

Unlike Kallen or Shirley, the depth of Lelouch and C.C.'s relationship is far deeper. With these two lone points, I could say that C.C.XLelouch definitely has a very high possibility rate.

...any complaints, bite me.

Hm i don't think that C.C and Lelouch's relationship is that of master/servant. Maybe its more of a one sided love relation since Lelouch doesn't seem to care about those kind of things. But C.C certainly cares a lot for Lelouch so i think there is something there.

angeliqueoni

myrestate

DUH..!

that could always be possible...

H.G. is here:D

someone said C.C true name is CECILIA,and V.V true name is Vivian..I read it in many forum..

I hope Code Geass R3:Return OF the emperor is true issue..==

I want season 3!XDXD

lol, it's always possible, cause CC is the one that knows all the motives and blah blah blah of Lelouch, though she's quite old for him...... but who cares? Love have no boundaries to begin with~ XD

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

yeah,i want another code geass season! the ending was super SAD! they are so mean for each other.

Nizuki

_waga routashi aku no hana_

maybe there is~

i really hope so..

remember this?

"your not alone. were partners. if your a with, the i shall be a warlock"

ahahaha

what a cute tag line..

whats c.c's real name? cera?

ahahaha..

is there a code geass 2?

iMmORtaL+wiTcH

I think that they will end up with each other because in the season 2, remember :

Spoiler (show)

in season 2 she save from his father because she have fellings for him

and

Spoiler (show)

in the last scene C.C is speaking to Lelouch when everybody think that he's dead, so she's he's partener.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.