Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many pillows does it take? - Minitokyo

How many pillows does it take?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

How many pillows do you sleep on at night?

I sleep on two. Dont know why but I like to keep my head elevated :)

I sleep with my feet on the pillow, no pillow at all, on the floor or on the couch. o.0
don't ask why.

If I do use a pillow, it's a really flat one, or one of them tempur-pedic things that are uber comfy.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I have two pillows, but I sleep mostly on one flatter one. I dont know why, I just dont like my head up too high to sleep on.

Signature Image

JetKrazy

JetKrazy

Planetarian

2, one to hug, one to rest my head on

gundam00

gundam00

Gundam Pilot

I have a lot of pillows and I just like it like that is it strange?

Wing Zero
Signature

I have 1, i feel very uncomfortable if my head is too elevated

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

One relatively flat pillow to rest my head on (although by morning I'd someone end up off the pillow ^^' ) and one very comfy pillow to hug ^^ . I find that if the pillow is too high I end up with a crick in my neck the next day... I can't understand how the ancient people used blocks of stone and wood as pillows, ouch!

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

I sleep with four pillows ^^ They are all spread out on my bed just in case I roll around sometimes (I have a big bed)

I have two pillows, or one pillow and a plushy/stuffed toy. Hehe

Usually one of the pillow ends up on the ground though... >.<

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

I have three! But I want more ^_^' The more the better! I use one, the bigger one, the rest my head on it and the other two, either to hug or to lean! Gosh it feels so good when you roll-over and find fluffy pillows around you. However, by morning they're usually scattered all over the room! ^_^'

I use 1. That way, I don't have to worry if someone took one of them.

I used 2-3 depending on how comfy the one i normally use is....im too poor to go buy a new one so i just use my pillows until they have holes in them... :P

??

Aania

Aania

^^'

i usually manage with just 1, and sometimes two if my bed is against a wall, so that i don't hit my head there

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

One to sleep on, and about 3 or 4 more surrounding me. well, I'm getting used to having lots of pillows around me when I sleep. ^^

Signature
~Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold~

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

1 for head 1 to hug

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

SevenSkies

SevenSkies

Listening To:[Within Temptation]

Well, I sleep on 2 flat pillows and one more to hug. Probably I develop this elevation sleeping pattern after I slept on my arm whenever I can't find place to put my heavy head on.

WHAT ? The enemy has called in MORE reinforcements ? That's all right Son, more food for us !

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

oh my gosh ^-^ so many people have pillows to hug
that is so cute :D

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

I've got two, but there's a story behind it . . . . . used to have one and I slept just fine on it, then I got a big attack of allergies one year (this is a few years ago now) where I could barely breathe when I laid down to sleep, so I started sleeping with a second pillow at night, after a few weeks allergies went away, and I became accustomed to two pillows, and now just one feels awkward anymore . . . . . . just like this massive run-on sentence I just did ^_^'

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

4 pillows, 2 decorative pillows, 2 stuffed bears

XD

I sleep on a twin bed. makes you wonder how I find room to even sleep

merged: 07-26-2007 ~ 10:40am
I'm addicted to pillows. I <3 them and I buy the cute ones

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

One does the job just fine for me.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

i have one normal sized one and a camping pillow(its shaped like a sub and really hard). and i go betweent hem, like if i need my neck elevated i use the camping pillow and if i want fluffy i use the other one. it works out ok, since i dont sleep very well, i change between them alot during the night.

four pillows ! in winter it maybe 5 XDDD

AppleInsight

AppleInsight

-A Little Apple in Sight-

I have like 6 pillows on my bed, but I only sleep on one while hugging on the other ones, haha.

magicmarkers

magicmarkers

green =3

wow so many pillow huggers! I have one long pillow and a bunch of dolls scattered around. they all end up on the floor though ^_^;

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.