Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many pillows does it take? - Minitokyo

How many pillows does it take?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

8 or 9 i love to bury myself under my pillows. and my bed only super single.

My head sleeps on one but I like to surround myself with pillows so that I feel closed in. Most people would probably feel closterphobic.

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Well, I have one pillow for my head...one small pillow to cover my head...One pillow at my right side and one pillow at my left side...and I hug one pillow so the sume is five pillows...lol^^

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Lemme see i have 2 pillow for my head 2 rest on..
than i have 1pillow on both left n right side on me.. i got a bolster on my far left side...
than i got 2 big cushion on my leg 2 keep my leg warm if not i could not sleep lol.. and 2 small pillows on the far left below my bed so that my feet would not feel the cold wall at night..
yeaa... so all together... 9? lol..
and 2 blankets on me =D

When I was living with my parents, I slept with two under my head, but now I've moved out and I'm only sleeping with one. ;_; But I got two in my bed - In case I'd move in my sleep, I will always have a pillow under my head!
But as my "main pillow" I wish I'd have two pillows. xD *Feeling silly* Though... I'd like around, 4-6 pillows in my bed. THEN I'll be satisfied!

It takes 2-3 for me, depending on the specific pillows, where I'm sleeping, and the position.

usually two stacked on top of each other, but at home i have 4. One displeases me and is usually thrown behind the bed and the other is shaped like a giant fish(seemed like a good idea originally) and is usually wedged between the wall and the bed.

3 pillows for me. 1 under my head, 1 to hug, and 1 to put between my legs.

cerealjoe

cerealjoe

The day we caught the train...

I can't stand pillows. And I need a really hard mattress otherwise my back hurts like hell.

Signature Image
What do you call a girl with a rifle in a corn field? A cereal killer.
In TARTIFLETTE we trust!

I use 4 pillows...... two for the head, 1 for hugging and 1 for back-up/feet
But I can sleep without pillows..... but I can't sleep without a blanket

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

I sleep on two: a big one and one smaller one. Also, I have a extra pillow I usualy hug another (thought in total I have 6 pillows one my bed: 3 big ones, two smaller ones and one just for the deco :3 )

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

Quote by AppleInsightI have like 6 pillows on my bed, but I only sleep on one while hugging on the other ones, haha.

I do that too occasionally, but I only have 3 pillows :hmpf:
I usually just sleep on one or none.

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

I use only one, any more and they get pushed off the bed, and since I'm on a loft bed, I don't feel like getting up in the middle of the night to pick them up. I've had this one pillow for a long time too, it has gotten a little flat and I'm thinking of upgrading soon, haha.

Signature

Two, one to hug and one for my head. I don't know how some people can sleep with no pillows...

i sleep on two pillows^^ i love pillows! i wanna have my bed full of pillows! cozyy!^^

I have tons of pillows. Probably about.. 8. Too many, heh. I also cannot LIVE without one of those long body pillows. Must cling to it or I can't sleep. :)

2 pillows though i sleep on one. and stick my right hand on the other.
+ bolster to hug wif left hand

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

m..lets see...1 for the head...then 1 long body pillow in the left side of my bed...then 1 pillow on the right side of my bed which i use to hug it..then 3 pillows for my feet! so there are 6 pillows in all! :D though when i woke up all my 3 pillows are gone! i found them on floor....dunno why....^_^'

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I sleep on my side, so I need to hug a pillow for support and one for my head.

2 pillows stacked on top of each other - but in the morning, I wake up with my head resting on the duvet - and the duvet horizontal to my body. This irritates me a lot!

i have 6 pillows on my bed. 2 memory foam ones. 1 travelling one i got from Nautica. 1 small pillow. a chair/pillow for beds. and 2 plain pillows.

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Quote by AznHalfBloodzi have 6 pillows on my bed. 2 memory foam ones. 1 travelling one i got from Nautica. 1 small pillow. a chair/pillow for beds. and 2 plain pillows.

I tried one of those memory foam ones. It was kinda comfortable, but I move around a lot in my sleep so it gave me a terrible crick neck as my body moved by my head kept rolling into the same depression :D

Now I just use the one. It's some weird kinda squishy rubber and is designed to support you neck as well as head... really comfortable. That said I'm also perfectly capable of falling asleep just as easily on a rolled up shirt or in my car (it's designed for people with short legs, but if I wedge my feet in under the pedals I can kinda stretch out... also helps that it's got the most comfortable seats either in or outside the house)

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

kawaiidono

Kawaiidono

I`m sleep on two or tree pillows, always I do that.

My existence will not be in vain

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Two! 2 Puffy ones too ^^ It's huge and when I put my head down it's like a mini trampoline huehue XD

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.