Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 First time driving a car - Minitokyo

First time driving a car

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Haha...wat will u go when u finish learning how to drive a car?
shopping maybe?
or go dating with ur boyfriend/girlfriend? X-P

I was prolly 16 when I first started. Now I'm good at it. Sadly, I drive alone cuz I'm with no-one.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

The driving gods watch me well. I've been so close to critically fucking up so many times I should lose my license. It's nice driving though, I waited till I was almost 17 to start driving, and damn I don't know how I could live without a car. For all you nondrivers out there, get on it and stop making excuses!

It was pretty hard for me at first but now, I'm getting better. Got my permit but that doesn't mean I'm a good driver of anything. I just got lucky in Driver's ED. lol.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I would porbably just drive around in deep thought of things love, and the state of the world. I can't really say.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

I learned how to drive off and on for about 5 years now(in 20) cause i wasnt very interested, my first time by myself was to go for groceries.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

i start learning how to drive when i was 18! lol and i got my license in the same year whoot whoot, driving is easy =)

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

No such luck it you have younger siblings. The first thing you get to do is take over for mom and dad and ferry the little rugrats to all their functions.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

=.= now i am still learning how to drive a car..havent get any license yet T_T

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.