Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who cares? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Just wanted to get rid of this thought by posting this thread..

Is there anything or anyone in your life who you cares about? I know one thing, most people i know don't give a sh*t about anyone or anything. For example people in my class are like stereotypes, they all drink allot of beer and smoke and stuff. Plus the way how they get allong with friends or other people around them isn't quite nice. They just don't give a f*ck about anyone or anything. God these jerks s*ck, and not only them, but allot of other people from other countries and places. Even some people, wich i thought i was a friend to them, even they don't give a damn about anyone.
Now you all probably think "do you even care about anyone?".. Yes i do care, i don't have many friends so anyone i'm friends with, who treats me with respect, will be respected by me too.

btw i'm friends with some guy who is popular with girls, some girls i know from him talk to me just only to talk about how great he is or if he blocked them for example, i had to do talk to that popular guy why he blocked them and stuff. There's even one girl who is so obsessed by this guy that she doesn't even care about anyone else anymore only about him.. i cared about that girl as a friend. Btw that popular guy, he already has a girlfriend for christ sake it's driving me nuts.. i have to work very hard if i ever want a girl, they never come to me so. So i would be happy if i would find a girl who cares about me and won't get obsessed with some popular guy or whatever..

anyways if you've read this long story above, give comment to it if you like.

Kevorkian

The Worst

Most people ARE stupid idiots who do pointless things, it has nothing to do with grades and shit like that either... realization of this is a great start. People who are populer with the majority of the opposite gender are 99% of the time retarded and annoying, good personality doesn't measure in mass appeal. Just wait till you meet someone who will like you for who you are.

athiest, faceless, ageless, shapeless, mind elevates into states i'm weightless, spines shake when they in the wake of greatness

thnx, yeah i'll wait..

i have some in my school too. the nerve. :angry:

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I don't give a crap about them, they can go **** themselves. If someone's willing to fall for them -- My mind tags them as foolish.

The only people I care for are my mother and very close friends. I also might protect a few outer friends if they need it.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Quote by Vagrant123I don't give a crap about them, they can go **** themselves. If someone's willing to fall for them -- My mind tags them as foolish.
The only people I care for are my mother and very close friends. I also might protect a few outer friends if they need it.

indeed they can go **** themselves.

sounds like the makings of an anime plot...

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

That's the way of the world 8P Just the other day I saw an old lady on the subway, she asked a couple of about 12 year olds "Can I sit here?" and they just replied with "Get the fuck out of here!", that kinda stuff annoys the heck hell out of me :\
So I like went over to the old lady from where I sat and offered her my place, but guess what? By the time I got back some teen dude already had taken the place I had offered her and when I asked him to move away from there to give room to the old lady he like "You left your seat and now I'm sitting here!" Man I just felt like putting something very nasty in his tea or something 8P Anyways, in the end I finally got him to leave his seat, so it all ended happily ever after 8P
This kind of stuff is almost commonplace where I live too *sigh* -_-

Those people who don't give s*** will find out life is not going to be all peachy once they get out in the world and start earning money for living. You'll probably have the last laugh when that happens.

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

oh greez, have some people like that. Only their own concern is about themselves x.x drives me crazy. A lot of people lost sight of whats right because of their own interpirtaion of what they can do. What will make them look good.

Anyway, as for that guy, theres was a guy like that in my class. Thought he could do whatever he wanted because supossedly, all the girls liked him *um, not me @_@* so he thought he could just act like a jerk and all th girls would giggle. <.< well, he was surprised when I yelled at him to get out of the way when he was actng stupid.... (sorry, just had to share that >:d). So yeah, these days, people only think about themselves and dont even look at the world around them. But hmmm, seems like you have a lot of airheads in your school. I dont have as much.... And as for me, I care about people and try to be polite when ever I can ^_^.

Thnx for the comments ^^. I'm glad you all shared your story's and oppinions. It made me feel better ^^, thnx. Those heartless idiots can scr*w themselves, and if they stand in my way i'll kick their asses.
I'm happy with the friends i still have over here @ MT and in my real life, and i will go on living making the best of it together with them ^^.

People are morons. I have no faith in the human race whatsoever. I think we were a lot better off with natural selection. There's a few people that I'd like to see eaten by a sabretooth tiger...

Quote by heavymettlePeople are morons. I have no faith in the human race whatsoever. I
think we were a lot better off with natural selection. There's a few
people that I'd like to see eaten by a sabretooth tiger...

same here..like roshinku i have a few friends only..so i respect them an try to be best of friends...yah people around my place can go **** themselves...everyone sucks here..EVERYONE...EVERYSINGLE person..even this kid i knew so long blew me off...I wish they all just go to hell...no one really cares bout each other...

Signature

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

the world's a sad place. But don't worry, I think the quality of ppl go up after u leave school.

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

It's all a simple equation my friends

The World Sucks + The People Suck = Eveything else Sucks too

However, I am glad that this only applies to about 99.5% of the population. Those of us who don't suck tend to stick together, and that makes it worth it. Besides, we get to make fun of those who do suck. Like right now, for instance.

^really...sometimes i don't think so ....

Quote by AzNKiDoOo2

Quote by heavymettlePeople are morons. I have no faith in the human race whatsoever. I
think we were a lot better off with natural selection. There's a few
people that I'd like to see eaten by a sabretooth tiger...

same here..like roshinku i have a few friends only..so i respect them an try to be best of friends...yah people around my place can go **** themselves...everyone sucks here..EVERYONE...EVERYSINGLE person..even this kid i knew so long blew me off...I wish they all just go to hell...no one really cares bout each other...

Man that sucks -_- someone you know for a long time and just blows you off. Luckly we can support eachother over here.

Quote by Kizunathe world's a sad place. But don't worry, I think the quality of ppl go up after u leave school

I hope so.

dubble post woops..

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Well...the world is full of misery......but there is a glimpse of happiness...

Individuals might not have become so much...under the influence of so many others they change....
If ever anyone feels uncomfortable around the people that he/she hangs out with, i think he/she should move on.....If that one remains, then he/she will become some one else....and no longer themselves....

One day the evel onez would be the "victim" of so many other teens, they will feel remorse by then hopefully...

eeeeee i hope i make sense to you.....i find it quite hard to put what im feeling into words ^_^'

Signature Image

somehow i can understand what your trying to say. And it's a good ideah, it's better to move on with our own lives and ignore the people who don't care about us. And i hope like you say:

Quote: One day the evel onez would be the "victim" of so many other teens, they will feel remorse by then hopefully

that they will feel misserable and go trough the same as what we've been trough. serves their right lol.

Yune

Yune

Quote by roshinku
that they will feel misserable and go trough the same as what we've been trough. serves their right lol.

haha...true though XD

Signature Image

i think it is very hard for most people to open up and really find friends. most people, when they are kids, have close friends that they truly care about. but then, as people grow up, they see the way adults treat each other and treat them. they lose friends due to whatever circumstances, and all these negative experiences pile up until people have basically walled themselves off from the world. they still socialize because of the need for companionship, but they are so guarded it is almost impossible to be truly close to people. in order to care about someone you have to be willing to feel the pain of possibly losing them, and its easier for many people to simply pretend to have friends. i think most of the people who aer so rude and thoughtless are probably that way because they feel that if they are "tough" then they will not get hurt. unfortunately i have no answer on how to change this. i think if you want friends that you can care about, and to care about you, you need to really be able to leave yourself open/vulnerable. just don't let it discourage you if they don't accept what you have to offer.
on the other hand, i do think the human race is doomed, in which case i will one day be smashing the moon into the earth, destroying everyone.

Yune

Yune

wow....touching speech...thats a very good way of putting it...

And yes , i agree

Signature Image

i agree too. I haven't looked at it yet the way you do Lost1.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.