Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Metal Panic 3 *Confirmed* ^_^ - Minitokyo

Full Metal Panic 3 *Confirmed* ^_^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Kagutsuchi

Local Pyromaniac

Hey guys. Not sure how many of you saw my old thread about the rumored FMP 3rd season, but I thought I'd follow up on it.

From what I've read, it's been officially announced in Dragon Magazine. Full Metal Panic ~The Second Raid~ will be produced by Kyoto Animation, directed by Yasuhiro Takemoto (guy who did FMP Fumoffu) and the September New Type Japan says it'll be based on the Owaru Day by Day novels... which cover serious storyline and were recently translated by the manga group Boku-tachi. FMP Author Gatoh Shoji also says he'll be very involved in this project and will help make some original anime content. Anyone that can read Japanese (I can't) can probably find more info at www.fullmeta.com.

I haven't been this excited about any anime announcement for a long time, since FMP is one of my favorite animes ever, Sousuke is my #1 favorite anime character, and the Owaru Day by DAy novels were really good. Plus with the same director as Fumoffu, we can expect the filler episodes to be good ^_^.

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

hmmm, NO gonzo this time huh?....well, I must admit that Kyoto Animation did a great job doing the Fumoffu saga, and the ending of the first season, made by Gonzo was not so good for Me...

Hope this time Sagara or Chidori make their moves and declares his/her true feelings this time!....

Meanwhile, back to the FMP manga!.... :)

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

markos423

markos423

"It's not a problem."

XD yes! finally! can't wait to see it...and yeah, I think Chidori and Sagara need to hook up at the end...but I'm glad they decided to do another full series...and glad that they're sticking with a studio like kyoto...tho I prefer the gonzo myself...oh well...thanks for the scoop, kagutsuchi ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

ah...finally...

i thought it was pretty messed up that they didnt continue the storyline from the 1st season, although 2nd season was hilarious. if the studio maintains the job they put forth in the 2nd season, i think it'll be just as good as gonzo doing it :)

Kagutsuchi

Local Pyromaniac

There will be plenty of development between Sousuke - Kaname - Tessa in this season. Mostly back to mecha combat though, hopefully Kyoto does as good as job as Gonzo.

i forgot to mention these noveis pick up right where Season 1 ended, too. So yeah, some of the cliffhangers will finally be answered.

yea hopefully this will continue the season 1 story, ause s2 was pretty pointless. i mean it was funny and damn enjoyable but im curious as to where the story goes

Hope they built up the romance more, keep the funny scenes on and go in depth more about 'black technology'.

It better not get too serious. The humor was what made Fumoffu so enjoyable.

Kagutsuchi

Local Pyromaniac

As much as I loved FMP's 1st season, I think I enjoyed Fumoffu more on the whole - it had a lot more of the things that make the FMP series unique to other anime.

Yasuhiro Takemoto both wrote and directed Fumoffu and was a script writer for Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu... he's a comedy genius so I really doubt they'll waste him by making ~The Second Raid~ 100% serious.

KeithCourage

Feel the Evolution

Hard to say for me. Other being excited that it's set in stone...they could really continue either...i just can't wait...FMP or fumoffu...both were very entertaining in their own way. Post details as they come out maybe? Seems we don't know much as of yet.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.