Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 water girl wallie - Minitokyo

water girl wallie

page 1 of 1 2 total items

seedah

seedah

animelover

i need advice for this wallie
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n254/yurlee/watercurve-1.jpg
and the full version here

mt has deleted this.
it´s my first wallie !

i need comments from u all to make it better at next time !

oh i forgot to say i use gimp for it !

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

well everything seems blended together but this is a low quality wall, as you can see, wat you did here is just put a stock behind a scan and done, it needs a little more effort, and the scan seems uncleaned, duplicate it and set one to soft light/overlay, go to the one that you change to overlay/soft light and go to filter>noise>median>set it to not more than 5. than go back to the untouched layer and go to filter>blur>smart blur, dun have to fill anything in, just click enter. extractions can be better but thats not the problem.brushes is making the wallie, too crowded and just using the same ones over can make it really look effortless. for some reason the scan seems like it has no body, and it's been cut off which is not true, so best, to not make it seen. other than than well you just got to put in more effort in the wallie. hmm...i think that botchii, has a message why your wall was deleted and you can see whats wrong and change it~ ^-^ good luck, hope my comments were not too harsh.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.