Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsukihime Question - Minitokyo

Tsukihime Question

Tagged under Shingetsutan Tsukihime

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I just finished up watching the 12 episode anime Tsukihime, and even though I thought it was executed with great skill, it left me one unanswered question: What exactly happens to Arcueid at the end? She's killed by Roa, but was she not also killed by Shiki in the beginning? She is resurrected in this latter instance due to her vampire powers, but what exactly becomes of her after she dies at the hands of Roa? Moreover, I guess I did not fully understand the ending.

SouskeUK

SouskeUK

Sunny

Looks like we are in the same boat here.
it wasn't very clear but I guess she dies bcoz her vampire power was already at the limit when she revieved from Shiki's attack. she didn't had enough energy left on her to carry on any more. i mean come on she has been fighting for way too long.
may be if you play the game u might get some hints.
sorry couldn't be much of a help.
but its a wicked anime any way.

Right Now I'm too lazy to make a signature image!

Ya, it seemed to me that she died as well, I just was not exactly sure. This series could get rather confusing at times, so it left me with some uncertainty. However, its complicatedness only added to its awesomeness, I dig a show that doesn't seek to spell out everything for its audience.

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

She just goes to sleep, because she cannot resist the vampiric impulse anymore. If you remember, she was compelled to drink Shiki's blood near the end, but she doesn't want that to happen, so her solution is to leave him.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

BobaFett2ha have right shes go to sleep. But in the game it gives a noter ending who she comes back a few days later becaus she becom the power back that was stoled by ROA and shes abel to regenerat and com back to the town who Shiki

Ah, that clarifies things, thanks Boba.

Well, that particular ending where Arc remains alive is the prequel to Melty Blood, so I guess that's her best ending. As you can know, this anime is from a game, and an eroge at that. This anime is confusing to most people because the in-depth infos are only in the game. You can get to know the story better by playing the game, or if you're just lazy or can't read kanjis(like me), then search for a spoiler site. I have never get to see any of the girl's H scene, have you? By the way, my fav girl here is Kohaku. She's so cute in Melty Blood despite her very tragic past.

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Gangster, are you talking about Arcueid's Good End? It's been a while since I played, so I don't remember all the details. I wouldn't say the good end is necessarily better than the true end..but let me put it this way: I was so sad after the true end that I was desparate to get the good end ASAP..and when I did, it delivered!

EDIT: To anyone in this thread that enjoyed the Tsukihime anime, do yourself a favor and play the game! I also loved the anime when I watched it, but since I played the game, I've all but forgotten that it exists..because the game is just SO DAMN GOOD.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.