Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 harry potter movie five - Minitokyo

harry potter movie five

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

it was ok, but i didnt really like it! like the others have pointed out many of the important parts were left out and i was really looking forward to see some of them! i hope the sixth one will be better! ^_^

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

Im sorry but hp five wasnt veri good at all. I even watched it in 3D version at Imax! i would say its average but compared to the other movies i reckon the sequels are just getting worse. Im serious. Especialli the actors' haircuts (except for Ema Watson who i think is too pretti for the character).
I cant believe my Daniel Radcliffe obsessed fanatical frend cried 10 minutes into the film.. *sighz
lol.. i hope the 6th movie will be better! Oh i cant wait to see Fred and George's new shop! (luv them both)

So, we must go to cinema to watch it, then spend a lot of money to buy books,games, a lot other things~~
So crazy~~
It's not star war~

actually I really liked the movie. I saw it on IMAX which was...AMAZING....My all time favorite actor is Snape AKA Alan Rickman....he is absolutely amazing I can't wait for the next one....

._. sucks

I have greatly enjoyed the entire series. I am eagerly awaiting the next movie to come out.

i think it was really a good film,but not better than obivious movies

merged: 02-18-2008 ~ 12:16am
i hope to see next HP movie!

it's suxxxxxxxxx

puraimu

puraimu

2D Loli & Pettan Lover

the fifth movie is sucks.

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru

i like it too~~~

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.