Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you read manga? internet or store bought? - Minitokyo

how do you read manga? internet or store bought?

where do you read manga?

over the internet
1 votes
buy volumes and read
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

hey just like the title says. Im trying to run a little survey, where do you often read manga? is it over the net, or do you usually buy volumes and read them. Personally i read manga over the net because its cheaper, what do you guys do?

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Lololol reading manga over the net isn't cheaper- it's for free XD

I personally do a combination of both. Though if I really like the manga and want to read the rest of it, and it hasn't been scanlated yet, I buy the rest of the volumes. :nya:

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Read them over the net since i wouldnt know if i liked it buying online, and im at least two hours drive away from a comic book store(and then, they only have one shelf for imports). So theres no real way to find the stuff if i didnt have internet.

I buy the ones i like though, and when i first discovered manga it was from buying. So ive got a drawer and a half full of manga now, but much much more on the computer.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.