Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 School Rumble Wallpaper whats wrong with it>>.? - Minitokyo

School Rumble Wallpaper whats wrong with it>>.?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Loverdollx

Loverdollx

Queen of Hearts

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/5142/itokoeq3.th.jpg

I dont know why this is one is deleted but i though it must surely pass MT standard so can you tell me what is wrong!

Destined to be no 1!!!
Signature

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Well, the extraction isn't very good, the scan quality isn't great either, it's got jagged lines an is very bleached out. The birds in the bg are really fuzzy and pixelated, and the foreground is at an odd angle so it doesn't look like she's actually sitting on anything. The blue water is too flat, it doesn't actually look like water, and the glass of drink isn't round, so just looks like a rectangle. The little pictures pinned up are unnecessary.

Start with a better scan and use the pen tool to do a very fine extraction. Water isn't just one color of blue, it has lighter and darker places, and little waves. The cloud are taking over the sky, so it's too white, there would be variations in shade in the clouds too. The floor is just all wrong. Toward the back it would be shaded to show that it has depth. The drink wouldn't just be sitting at the top of the floor, it would be near her. Use soft white to show where the glass curves. The roof is so low that she would hit her head, take it out. Your wood texture is very fuzzy and doesn't really look like wood, look on line for some textures that would work better. The sky is so empty... The little island off in the distance would also have color variations and shading, and wouldn't be so fuzzy. This needs quite a bit of work to meet te requirements of MT.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.