Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are kazuma and ayano compatible? - Minitokyo

Are kazuma and ayano compatible?

Tagged under Kaze no Stigma

Are kazuma and ayano compatible?

yes
27 votes
no
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Are kazuma and ayano compatible? For me, i think they are the best couple ever..hope to see more of them in future ;)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by forum guidelinesTopics in the forum should be actual discussions, and not just a set of disconnected responses to a poll.

You may want to edit your post to include 1. Why or why not? So that there will be an actual discussion, and 2. The anime series that these two characters are from.

Signature Image

Well... I also think they are compatible ... haha. They both have " attitudes " if u noe what i mean..

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Definitely XD They looks so cute together~
And yea!~ Like what ashleefen said~ They have the same attitudes.

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

They looks so cute i like them together ^_^

they are perfect eachother

Signature

Kazuma with intelligence and Ayano bronze over brains, yeah they're good. Nice pairing. A cool guy and a tsundere. XD

twinkle-mist

twinkle-mist

Shine as bright as you can.

ABSOLUTELY! :D i strongly believe in them because they just seem like counterparts somehow, ya know? && it's funny how they show that they like each other indirectly :3

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

yes!sure!they are the best couple in the Kaze no Stigma!^^

I think they are good for each other but I hope there's a season to so we see if they beat the bad guy and Lapis the Tsuo Rin look like. Plus a plot that challenges their relationship a bit and test it strength

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

lovely couple~! one of my favs~!

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.