Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime....was that it? - Minitokyo

Anime....was that it?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

What is an anime show that you feel just didn't end in a way that explained anything to you?

i have to say...Inuyasha and every yaoi show i have seen :)

InuYasha, of course, because they more or less didn't finish that one. It just lost popularity and they chose to stop making it. Same with the Fruits Basket anime. Many people will probably include Neon Genesis Evangelion and/or Paranoia Agent in this category as well, not because they're unfinished but because they are so hard to understand. In my opinion, NGE does deserve that, but PA does not.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Umm.. I'd have to say Fruits Basket, the anime. I had to read tha manga to know what really happens in the end XD Well.. A last chapter overview anyways XD

Oh and just one out of the sujbect comment. I think your signature surpasses the size allowed for sigs.

Eureka Seven. I hate the ending its to open, very depressing.

E7? Ah, you're right, I forgot that. What bugs me about that one is that if they had just stretched it out with one more ep they could've fit in plenty of explanation and it would've been perfect, but they had to drop the ball right at the end.

Trinity Blood. I guess they have enough opening to create another season to clear up things. As for Eureka I have not watched the ending yet! I hope that it's not as bad as you said.

There are pretty much animes like this. Sure, some cases are really the same with Inuyasha, but I believe some of the cases are just the viewers inability to comprehend what the anime's trying to say or show.
I'd like to meet a person who can comprehend the anime Kino's Journey at first glance, or someone who can explain all that quantum space-time stuffs from Noein(although I know some things in that anime are absolute nonsense,but they still contain some truth, or so I heard). Kino, Noein, NGE, etc, these types of anime just need an open-minded viewers aware of many things that others not to be fully understood.

Mitsuki24

Mitsuki24

Cant We Try...

I'm with melmay.I didnt know what happen in the end of Fruits Basket too until i finish reading the manga XD

tales of phantasia.
it ended when dhaos was killed.
nothing was explained!
i don't know what happened to cress's village, what delis qaran was, blah blah blah...

death note! it was really weird!

Mei-sama!!!

I think Trinity blood was one anime that seriously confused me in the end

Dreamsprite

Dreamsprite

Leaf Village Shinobi

Spiral:The Bonds of Reasoning left alot to wonder but then I read manga it tells alot more.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I felt that way aobut eureka seven as well i was out of it with that one the whole time.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Quote by DreamspriteSpiral:The Bonds of Reasoning left alot to wonder but then I read manga it tells alot more.

lol Spiral! What a great anime with the world's most terrible ending. Everything they based the anime on was never even truly touched upon; you never got any explanation for anything at all. Made me so mad.

E's Otherwise as well, that ending was open and terrible. I know there are others, but I can't think of them at the moment ^_^'

Signature Image

I see the world ,I see something in the fact I can not see

Maholix

Maholix

Professinal Lurker

Two words. Ergo Proxy.

That anime is super cool. It's animation is top notch even if dark, with fights and schemes everywhere. But holy crud, watching it was like watching a mix between Minorty Report and Twlight Zone. I swear it toys with you. Episodes make sense, then BAM.. nonsense for 3 eps, then semi explained, etc.

I had to watch it uploaded someplace with a bunch of editor's notes at the end citing references to people in history and such to even partly grasp that show.. brillant, but freakin' confusing!

"One must take note of those who do the unusual. The unpopular road is hard, and holds no support for those who travel it. It is a road of courage, one traveled only by those with reason; even if the reason is yet to be seen."

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.