Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Biggest Manga ever Spoiled to you... - Minitokyo

Biggest Manga ever Spoiled to you...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Nyay... i love Arina Temura's Full Moon wo Sagashite.

Unfortunately, I think it's

not available yet here in the Philippines (or I just missed it) so I have to

download it from the internet. Onetime, I downloaded chapter 10 to 23.When I

opened the folder on chapter 23, there was an "Untitled" zipped folder inside it.

To my curiosity and expecting that it was also a part of chapter 23, I unzipped the

folder, opened it, went directly to last page of it and REALLY LUCKY ME!

I JUST OPENED THE LAST PAGE GODD****! :angry:

I was so frustrated coz the whole story was TOTALLY SPOILED! NYAY!

No sense of reading the other chapters anymore...huhuhu T_T

the truth is it was a hidden Chapter 30...nyay...T_T

T_T T_T T_T

Lol i understand how u feel. I follow the Tenjo Tenge manga, but i read the chinese translations whereas my friends use english scanlations, which come out faster. One time i overheard a ton of spoilers and the ending for one of the story arcs. Really ruined the experience for me T_T

tngolpptso

tngolpptso

DravenGrave

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

okay...
glad you had fun reading it (or not)

Yeah, for Eyeshield 21, i cant remember what exactly i heard was gonna happen, but it ruined everything that lead up to and during that story arc.

wierd that i cant remember what it was since it really made me angry. Maybe since ive forgiven it(?), and so Eyeshield is still one of my favorite mangas.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.