Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 School and their Teachers... - Minitokyo

School and their Teachers...

page 1 of 1 2 total items

This simply stated by the weirdly sounding title is about teachers mainly. You may add on stuff about the education system but this mostly I would be looking for US people's opinion (because that's where I'm from) and wondering how you think the education system is and stuff like that.

My opinion is that teachers should not be able to get a tenure so easily and personally I don't think a teacher should get a tenure unless proven during those years to be a competent teacher and considerably "good" reviews from students. Another thing is, how we are forced to do certain curriculums (don't even know if I spelled that right) in order to graduate (might just be my state), personally, I do very poorly if I'm not interested in the subject and end up screwing up.

My own little weird quote:

"If you want to teach people, don't face them, rather, be along side with them"

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

If you have a good teach any subject will be easy. Even ones your not interested in. Like Advanced Calculus for example, I took it in school but the teacher sucked, and wasn't very helpful or descriptive. Now I am taking it again with a different teacher. I am getting 85% which is a fairly high mark.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.