Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Earphones - Love/Hate? - Minitokyo

Earphones - Love/Hate?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

It's not that I like them, but I have to use them.... too many reasons....

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

I have to headphones that I use.

The first: http://www.oriongadgets.com/images/zen_hands_free_headphones-1.jpg
The second: https://www.handhelditems.com/images/ipod/earphones/alearspasred.jpg (except mine are sony and look much prettier)

I don't mind the first ones since I can here music really well without turning it up loudly and still shut the world out (like the volume is only turned up to 2-4 out of 20), but they do hurt after awhile.

The second are comfortable for a long time but it's not good when I want to shut the world out, since I can hear everything clearly still.

I know it's not good to turn up music loudly, and I usually have it quiet enough to be able to function with the outside world.

However, if you want good earphones that are comfortable, go no further than Bose... They're godly: even the in-ear ones, I want them (but they're sooo expensive)

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Blah I've had so many pairs of headphones over the years I can't really remember them all. Although I did have a pair that were connected in the back versus the top that were quote comfortable and clearly played music. I prefer headphones that fit over the ear rather then in. They are just more comfortable to me. I never muched liked the ones you had to stick in your ear for various reasons. The mains ones though are 1) you hurt your ears just trying to get the darn things to stay in 2) they aren't good for prolonged everyday usage since they don't allow air to flow into the ears (pysch teacher told me about this since her husband is an ear doctor or something like that) 3) With these you are more likely to lose hearing faster for reason stated in 2 and if volume is cranked up 15+.

Although what I would suggest if you are seriously trying to design your own and you do decide for an outer ear solution to try and find a softer material then what they use now to cover the earphones. Honestly sometimes those things make my ears itch like crazy when I move them alot.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Maybe try a smoother cloth material instead? idk much about earwear.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.