Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tenchu - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Omone

Omone

??????crazy

Hi there! I wonder why there isn’t any thread about Tenchu. Nobody here who likes it?
I fell in love with the game about 1 ½ years ago. Unfortunately I only played “Wrath of Heaven” and “Kurenai/Fatal Shadows”.
My favourite character is Ayame and I don’t like Tesshu, since I always got spotting when I playing with him.

I hope there will b another release for the PS2. I really hope it since I cannot afford a xbox 360. But I still want to play “Senran/x”.

What are your favourite characters? And with game do you love most?

I have only played Wrath of Heaven, but I loved it! I'd have to say Ayame is my favorite because she rocks! After a while I went hunting for some cheat codes, if you've already beaten it, I would recomend trying out some cheat codes, it makes for some fun game play!

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

I like Ayame in the game ^^ She kicks butt :P

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

Omone

Omone

??????crazy

I am also playing with cheats know. I already finished the whole game.. There were always those golden letters "grand-master" but my memory card broke and know I am cheating to get those golden letters back... XD

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Tenchu is a series that has gone from good to terrible. The originals on the Playstation were pretty damn fun, but ever since then Tenchu has just gotten awful. I always held out hope that Tenchu would get good again, then the Xbox 360 had a disaster and now that hope is all but gone. I just don't see how you can make a game about freaking ninjas bad.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Omone

Omone

??????crazy

Quote by shoujoboy ...then the Xbox 360 had a disaster...

really? is the box360 game really this bad? aw that's awful OX

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Tenchu Is My Favorite Game Ever~!
I Love it so much!
My Favorite Characters Is Rikimaru And Ayame..~!
I Played (The first game on PS1 And the second) And i wrath of heaven and fatal shadows on PS2 ..
It's the best game i've ever seen

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Tenchu was a true ninja game and was one of the first games to incorporate stealth. my favorite one is Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins. because of its story which talks about the background of the main heroes... also the athmosphere in the game . foggy landscape, sounds of nature which gave it an aura of mystery and serenity. but the coolest thing about this game is its gameplay, like going under water and using a piece of reed as a snorkel ...etc
the game on PS1 it is not as sophisticated as the nowadays games , but it still the only realistic ninja game ...am really sad that they stop making more tenchu games .....i would like to see a tenchu game with a fluid agile gameplay in a large environment like in assassin's creed games ^^

my favorite character is Rikkimaru he's so hot and mysterious ^^ but also like the other characters Ayame , Tatsumaru, Suzaku...etc cause they are really well done..

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I didn't like Tenchu 2 or Wrath of Heaven, the levels were very big and took a long time to finish. It is very frustrating when you spend 20 minutes to get to the end of a level and then get flattened by the boss. Start again? No thank you.

Tenchu 1 and Fatal Shadows were the best. Nice short levels mean it's not a big deal if you mess up. Oh, but the level creation thing of Tenchi 2 was great.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.