Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion complain ... - Minitokyo

deletion complain ...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

hi *cough*

this is a complain about the deletion of your sincerely
(link below)
Yours Sincerely by makiyasha

i dont get the meaning from the message from botchii

so i MUST ask this question...

why was it deleted?

well....it did take me like nearly two weeks to do it and i extracted the scan three times one from the original background two because the sunset theme didnt work and three be cause when i pasted it on the background the white bit from the canvas before showed T_T

very frustrating.....(especially when ur using a trail ver of the program so there isnt full features T_T)

so in the end why was it deleted?

i used a scan from MT coz iti was big and clear and i provided a link to it also giving credits to that person who posted it!
i also gave the link to the stock image i used in the background and i did modify it i put layers and ultered the colours ect

so why was it deleted?

PLZ TELL ME!

( its sad when ive started to get favs T_T)

oh and i also put it under a creator (the one which the scan stated it was from)

so plz give me your answer and thks (i did what i was told im wrong last time so now i must know what i am wrong this time!)

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Just to let you know I didn't delete it, but from downloading the wallpaper I can tell you that:

- The extraction is unclean on the girl's hair- you can see the white bits on the left
- The scan looks somewhat blurred or extremely medianed- it's best not to filter your scans- because even from a high quality scan, filters can make it very low quality

Anyway, best to leave this to the mod who deleted it :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I highly suggest that you re-read the submission criteria in the Policy, which notes the following:

Quote: You may not submit any artwork which when viewed is clearly indicative of extremely low quality and effort. The following compositional and technical weaknesses may result in the deletion of your artwork if they are significantly present in the submission:

* poor extraction, including obvious and apparent scan extraction edges,
* doodles, or other items exhibiting obvious poor planning,
* blurriness,
* extreme pixilation,
* enlarging of original scan image,
* no effort in integrating the background and foreground,
* "brush-whore" or "filter-whore," depending on overall quality,
* "ghosting," the use of a character image on low opacity in the background,
* collages of small scan images without visible effort at composition or incorporation, or
* lack of effort in any area.

As Misa has noted, your submission meets a number of the deletion criteria specifically enumerated above.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

They have already basically said it- but, the main reason your wallpaper was deleted is because your scan is very low quality and it also has a poor extraction. Post it in the Sand Box and maybe people will give you some tips on how to clean it up properly. :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.