Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What if: Anime and Manga is internationally banned? - Minitokyo

What if: Anime and Manga is internationally banned?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

imagine if a day would come when anime completely dominated d minds of millions and became a world wide problem. such that it somewhat became close to terrorism XD.

The allied countries decided to completely annihilate anime and manga all over d world and delete anime culture from world history.

What would happen 2 u? What would u do? ^_^

*pls mind crappy story XD

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

hmm i would

... not ban it but to only have it scheduly read XD because i luv it and cant stop

so if by having it scheduly read it would not DOMINATE as much but people in my country would still be happy and it would be tooXD (gains more votes ^^;;)

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I would join the rampaging crowds who demand anime and manga back, of course! There would most probably be something like that - if not, I'd create my own! *evil laugh*
But it's high unlikely that anime & manga will be banned, because this industry is worth a lot of money, and I don't think people will agree with letting it go so easily. However, if it does come to this, I would rebel against it! XD

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

I'm absolutely sure that... anime/manga industry will never be banned from this world. It's a large industry, which involved millions people to produce anime/manga.
Hmm... and I remember one thing : if you want to see some effect of this, maybe you can see 20th Century Boys. There's one part which tell about manga writer which taken jail 'cause of his work.

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

i think iwould go crazy without animes.. i would protest not to ban anime..

Haha, they better ban TV entirely if they go and do that!

noooo! if that happens, I think I wouldn't watch TV anymore! or even use the internet for that matter! :(

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

If that happens, my reason for living would be gone. xD;;

Though that's impossible. Anime & Manga has already become part of our lifes. Banning Anime & Manga (even if it's just 1 of them) would mean the closure of many companies, followed along with the greatest protest in history, involving many anime otakus. 8d

KOKUJINDESU

KOKUJINDESU

TYRONE-KUN

I hope that I'd be welcomed into the wonderful world of crime!

"We are but spiritual creatures enacting a physical existence."

Find something else to do.

nuuu... I probably wouldn't be the same again. :( but anime is powerful, and nobody could ever ban it... I agree to all the reasons that have been stated above. XD

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

actually due to anime's powerful influence lately, it suddenly became a reason for global domination ^^

thats another explanation of my crappy story ^_^

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

I would become a criminal by assassinating the guy who declared anime and manga are banned? (ok with this sentence I'm now in the database of all counter-terrorist police in the world xD ).

I would protest, of course. And still read/watch them secretly. I like anime/manga too much, they couldn't stop me from reading/watching them. :D

nightstar12

Soaring the sky with you in my a

I'd be bored for life

everyone would be bored to death...
and in a short while, the world's population would decrease by 90%.
anime fans til the end!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

What would happen if anime was banned?

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.