Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Air Gear: no more season? - Minitokyo

Air Gear: no more season?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

Air gear is known 2 have been created by d same guys who made Tenjo Tenge.

Tenjo Tenge has a very dissapointing ending since it doesnt seem to explain everthing at all, leaving us hanging.

So is Air Gear meant to take d same fate? A hanging ending with no added season?

If someone out there knows about a new season of this show, better speak up ^_^

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

i dont know for sure if theres going to be another season...
but if they make enough reveue from the series then... more than likely he will make more just to get teh money.

I think they should becuase there was still so much that can be told, at least another 20+ eps.

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

As far as I know, Tenjou Tenge was very popular in Japan, and it didn't get a sequel, the manga for both series is still going, at this point we can only cross our fingers and hope.

Signature

I was wondering about this too, hopefully an announcement about a second season will come. I believe I heard something about a second season for Melancholy of Suzumiya Hurahi.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I doubt a second season will be made. Just read the manga to find out what happens next. Same with Tenjho Tenge.

Happily, there is a second season to the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Unknown airdate however.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.