Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 you like a beer / wine - Minitokyo

you like a beer / wine

page 1 of 1 21 total items

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

i really don't want drink an alcohol drink, that's make me be a drunken master

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahahahahahaha!! that was funny.... i would love to be a drunken master.... but i don't like beer so much, tastes funny. I do prefer cider with alcohol and stuff.... a little taste to the stuff ya know :D hehehe...

Signature

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm..well..beer tastes bad...but wine is..well..i don´t ove it but it´s ok..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kagutsuchi

Local Pyromaniac

I drink socially with my friends, not too often but about once every 2 months and more during the summer haha. Most beers taste bad but I'll drink them anyway. Wine, I never really drink. Taking shots of liquor is the quickest way to be a drunken master and it doesn't make you feel full like beer.

Pretty much the only alcoholic drinks that taste good are mixed drinks.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

no way...hate it. And someone told me 2 days ago (someone whose parents make wine) that lots of spiders go with the grapes...so the people who drinks wine, actually drink Spider's Juice! XD

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

nope.

almost never, im pretty much straightedge i gues...

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

I drink socially

Shakesbeer

Shakesbeer

Nyakawaya Nya

May be it surprise you, but I really like beer ^_~

Canadian beer rules all!

I drink socially in moderation couple of times a year with a friend. I stop drinking once I get that mild buzz in my head.

no I absolutely do NOT LIKE alcohal...though I never
tried it (and probably never will)... I want my liver healthy

Edit: Sorry, I accidently entered it twice.

i drink beer, but im trying to cut down cuz i read somewhere that beer can cause gout. i drink wine mostly during social events, e.g family bbq. but i really like spirits, esp shots & cocktails.

i wouldn't call myself a drinker.. but i do drink on some occassions. I really hate beer.

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

like most people here, I don't like beer or any alcoholic beverage, it tastes bad and destroy your brain cells

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

imho, most beer made here in the US sucks, to speak plainly. That stuff's just not worth my time. But I like a lot of beers made in Europe, Canada and Japan. Guinness is nice, as are the dark German lagers. I've tried Kirin beer, which I rather enjoyed. I've quite liked some local microbrews too. But Budweiser, Coors, and so on? Bland and boring!

I also like wine. Sake is a lot of fun too, especially if you pour for your friend (and vice versa). :D

When I was a teenager, I had a bad experience with alcohol that made me go tee-totaller for several years afterward. Actually it wasn't that bad. I lost at chess. But I felt so embarrassed by my inebriation that I used that experience to justify my "straight edge" for the first years I spent in college.

I've mellowed out a lot since then. ^_-

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I like beer some what, but i prefer a sweet mixed drink.

Signature

Asahi

Asahi

gone

i like nothing of both

Well, I am not even old enough to drink alchohol. However, from the samples that I have tried, neither appeal to me at all.

Tuborg, gimme a beer, im parttime alcoholic ha ha ha

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.