Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 quick question - Minitokyo

quick question

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

h there, havent been on minitokyo for a while. but just watched a few new animes and thought id come pick up some wallpapers of them.
i see tho i have -2.4 credits /swt
and now 4 free download quota. this is new to me. could someone explain how the credits work now.
many thanx.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It's quite easy really with MT3 came the credits system. Basically credits can be used to view scans/wallpapers/etc. The cost of each varies I believe. Credits can also be used to create a new group. All you need to create a new group is 100 credits.

Now for the big question: How do you get credits? For the record none of mods nor Sheqel will say exact ways as to obtain credits. So, please don't ask. Anyways just participate and don't mean by spamming and you will be fine.

Any other questions you might have you can direct them to me through either PM or guestbook post.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.