Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wallie..need help! advice needed - Minitokyo

wallie..need help! advice needed

page 1 of 1 6 total items

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

hi hi minna sans XD

heres the wallie:
http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wallpapermtps4.jpg

advice needed coz im redoing it

i noe the extraction is bad so yer thats why im redoing it
oh and btw does the filter make it look bad quality? coz im trying to get like a burn light shining on them sand papery kinda effect

if anyone noes how to do it plz tell

oh and do you think that i should keep the bg or if the bg suits them?

plz tell i appreciate ur help XD

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

JamKuradoberi

JamKuradoberi

once again

The concept is nice but:

[my opinion]

- the characters are blurry :/..if there's anything you can do about that..then do it :D
- the extraction seems pretty good
- the bg is nice..but too grungy..i think some clearness here and there could do
- i like the leafs :3
- but i don't quite like the bottom part..i think some grass or stock photo would do better
- and no text..or a bolder text with some effect that stands out a little..
-overall seems too ..i don't know..how to put it ..bright?! or something like that..try to tone it down a little

[/my opinion]

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

As JamKuradoberi said- it's blurry, unless you meant for it to be like that. And well, the colors of the leaves are too vibrant, compared to the dull and bleary ground. As for the words, I think it's best if you change the color to something less... um... bright. Hope that helps. :)

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

I agree with these two. The image your rendered is blurry. Also, in some places, it looks like a magic wand was used to clear the space between hairs. If this is being redone on Photoshop, i would avoid using the wand on those spots and use the Polygonal Lasso. You can get some cleaner edges that way. As it was said, the bg is too grungy. The text is too bright, so lower down the brightness on the color. I'd like to see the revision.

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

The blurry-ness of the characters looks fine to me, since the background is the smooth-ish kind. Smooth should go with smooth (in my opinion). ^_^ The background also looks pretty good, with the autumn leaves and orange-ish brown tone and texture. The only thing I really have problems with is the text. It's not clear enough, and the outlines looks a bit jagged (which I assume is due to how the wallpaper is saved). Maybe you could add an outline (a.k.a apply a Stroke to it in the Blending Options) or add a shadow to the text, such that the text is more clear. Also maybe use a slightly darker red for the text, so it matches the feeling of the wallpaper. If you darkened the text, instead of a Shadow or Stroke, you could apply an Outer Glow instead. xD

Anyways, that's just my opinion. ^^;;

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

The characters a toooooo blurry...a little blurry looks old fashioned, but this is too much. I like the grungy bg, but you need some structured elements in it, lines and stuff, to compliment the characters. Yah, the text is off, either get rid of it, made it smaller and a different color, or making it larger and a pale color.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.